Would love to see a Fabled EoF Part Deux

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by SandsMans, Jun 25, 2015.

1. SandsMans Active Member

I forgot how much I enjoyed those EoF zones, it's been years since I visited them.

It would be awesome to see even more Fabled EoF stuff.

Obelisk of Blight - Advanced Solo / Heroic
    Unrest - Heroic / x2
    Castle Mistmoore - Contested
    Emerald Halls - x4 / Challenge x4

And upgraded legendary/fabled EoF armor sets with the original appearances but the new stats.

Ooooh and mythical versions of the Soulfire weapons!

*goes off the deep end*
    Wirewhisker and Ecugia88 like this.
  2. Ecugia88 Active Member

Several people in general chat were going on about wanting a Fabled Emerald Halls and went on to say that the devs wont do it because of coding issues.
    OoB Fabled Heroic would be cool.
    Unrest Fabled Heroic/ x2...If the mobs that spawned during the 2 players pulling the levers at once dont hit like trucks while running past them to regroup, that'd be a great idea.
    Castle MM, I HATED the stuns in the 70s version. *Stunned* ~waits 6 seconds~ ~casts 2 spells~ *stunned* ~waits 6 seconds~ ~casts another 2 spells~ *stunned*

Yes frikkin please with the Fabled EOF Armor Sets. I NEED a new helm for my Paladin! :D
    Mythicals these days just dont feel like "Mythicals" anymore.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  3. Meaghan Stormfire Well-Known Member

That's because there's nothing special about them. Higher stats, woo hoo. No unique procs or effects.
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  4. Wurm Well-Known Member

Fabled New Tunaria Contested 'nuff said.
    Trivursar and Tharrakor like this.
  5. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

I second this!
    Wirewhisker likes this.
  6. Tharrakor Well-Known Member

How bout a heritage quest to upgrade the soulfire/qeynos weapon? You would need the old weapon to start the quest. Bring them back
  7. Wurm Well-Known Member

Ohhhh to upgrade the shield to current stats and add mit to it I'd be more than happy!
  8. Errrorr An Actual EQ2 Player

Move on to Fabled RoK instead!

Fabled Veeshans Peak, with Fabled Mythicals 2.0 :D
  9. Wabit Active Member

I hated Emerald Halls, it took forever, like PPR but even more trash. Had to stay logged into zone or wait a week to try again. Or Zone crashes on the 3rd floor, wait a week to try again. One of the few zones that was more fun to OT than MT.

I still think they should have gotten C&C Music Factory "Everybody Dance Now"...
  10. Occam Well-Known Member

I had a love/hate relationship with EH. It kind of reminded me of PoS in EQ1 in that it took multiple days to clear. On the other hand, it took multiple days to clear. o_O
  11. Leprosea New Member

Fabled PoW anyone? ;)