World Wide Ranger Channel?

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-ritz, Aug 9, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-ritz Guest

alot of high end gamers of each class have certain wordlewide channels for their classes i would like to know if anyone started a ranger channel? if so please post it in this thread so i and others can be more aware of it and if there is no such channel i or someone else im sure would not have a problem making one for all of us to compare gear, experiences, skills, strats etc.

Vindail 50 Ranger Ne Plus Ultra Guild, Guk Server
  2. ARCHIVED-Kiluvian Guest

These channels do not seem to last long at all, I had one going on the Oasis Server. It lasted about a week.

Send me a tell if you're on Oasis and want to try to get it going again -I'd be glad to help.

As for a Worldwide Ranger Channel... -You'd have to do something outside of EQ2, there is no inter-server chat channel system that I am aware of at least. I would help support that too if anyone wants, "/tell Oasis.Kiluvian", I'd be intrested.
  3. ARCHIVED-ritz Guest

There is a way to make a channel wordlewide everyone can talk in ill be making it. The name of it will be WorldRanger and if you are not on the guk server to join it you must type /Join Guk.WorldRanger Cross server links work in a worldwide channel. So please /join Guk.WorldRanger and tell any high end rangers on your server ill try to get the word out.

Vindail 50 Ranger Ne Plus Ultra, Guk Server
  4. ARCHIVED-ritz Guest

Channel is made and underway please let high end rangers on your server know of this so far getting my servers rangers in it and ill be sending tells to other rangers worldwide to help get word out again its /join Guk.WorldRanger if not on guk thanks

Vindail 50 Ranger Ne Plus Ultra Guild, Guk Server
  5. ARCHIVED-Cronon Guest

Why only high-end rangers? Shouldn't we help our low-end brothers learn our trade?
  6. ARCHIVED-DevinK Guest

Yes, and the thought is valiant... But for some reason i'd like it not to turn into a gigantic chatroom filled mainly with the same questions being asked over and over.

(What arrows do what type of damage)

(Do arrows affect if a CA will hit?)

(Do arrows affect CA Damage?)

(What is a bow?)

etc etc.

I think it's ethos is an elitest group of rangers talking about... high-end quasi-intelligent+ ranger things.. Though, I could be terribly mistaken, and.. Vindail, please correct me if I am, infact, wrong..

ps. not that I have anything against newbie questions.. We all have to ask them at one time or another.. Just that this, in my mind, is considered Graduate school..
  7. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

In that case, Narsan or I can create the "NoobWorldRanger" channel on Butcherblock, for those of us that don't mind answering questions from the wee lads. :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Kriki Guest

What about answering questions from the wee lasses?
  9. ARCHIVED-Cronon Guest

Being that I'm partial, the wee lasses have special invite. Have to keep Kaeros stocked in a healthy selection of... oh wait... no Amalia.... NOOOOOOOO!

/thunk

I'll get back to you later about that Kriki....
  10. ARCHIVED-Ecnomorc Guest

So we talking 50 minmum or 40?
  11. ARCHIVED-ritz Guest

50 i hope its for raiding rangers not alts
  12. ARCHIVED-Ibixat Guest

Because all rangers not 50 are alts and all rangers that are 50 Raid? Boy do you have one messed up perspective.