WOOT!! stream of arrows fixed.

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-King Leoric, Dec 14, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-King Leoric Guest

WOOHOO!! Notes today say stream of arrows will no longer be resisted as if it were like a spell. No more clicking the darn button 10 tomes to get it to stick. (was one of those small annoyances I really dind't like and put a damper on DPS at times). Now show us a picture of the qeynos GL 40 mounts!!!!!! GRRRRR!!!!

Leoric
    Level 60 ranger
  2. ARCHIVED-Tevf Guest

Roflmao it will be the best update since revamp;P
  3. ARCHIVED-AdiX__Styxx__ Guest

where did ya read this? is this actually happening? we getting even more love? dang Soe really loves their rangers! this would be a great change!
    PLZ LINK PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GOTTA READDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
  4. ARCHIVED-KnightOfTheWord Guest

Speaking of Stream of Arrows changes...I hate to ask this here, but I figure my fellow Rangers will be a bit more forgiving...does anyone know if Live Update #18 is being released today? I've been a forum troll this morning but I still can't find any posts (yet.) Just curious if anyone who is not trapped by, errr, other commitments (like me at work) has been able to login and test this...

Yes, I'm an impatient Ranger, I admit it. :mansurprised:
    Message Edited by KnightOfTheWord on 12-16-2005 10:54 AM
  5. ARCHIVED-King Leoric Guest

6. ARCHIVED-Lexani- Guest

My only question is when they change it will it stop procing precision and other troub procs which right now id take the resists with it rather than loose the procs!
  7. ARCHIVED-AdiX__Styxx__ Guest

bah its a class issue not an issue of combined classes i'd take a non resistable SOA over a SOA that procs a [expletive haxx0red by Raijinn] troub buff anytime! You dont always have the pleasure of having a troub wiht yas, but you do always have the option to use SOA so blah to you!
    Just my point of view! troub buffs shouldnt be proccing on our CA's that just seems a bug!
    Happy they fixed it.
    Tha cwazy Styxxey!