Woot, new Bow! .....oh wait

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-Pharly, May 5, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Pharly Guest

[p]Ok so, I was raiding in EH yesterday. The second time my guild had been in the zone really. I saw sarik on track and thought "sweet maybe he'll drop a bow". Now this isnt a complaint about him not dropping it, because i won Nature's Bow of the Stalker ( \aITEM -201027696 842738730:Nature's Bow of the Stalker\/a ). I was all happy and jazzed untill....[/p][p] I equip it[/p][p]......oh come on... Its a copy and paste of a level 10 maple short bow! Hell, its even a 7 second delay and its clearly a longbow. Now before this, i had Bazkul, which looked pretty freakin sweet. Im almost embarrassed to equip this thing, even though it is clearly an upgrade.[/p][p]Now im not asking for some awesome-o graphic or anything..... but seriously, a copy/paste of a newbie bow? Atleast make it match the item icon which looks like Rain Caller or something.[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-FiveFootStep Guest

/agree I got this bow yesterday and it look ****.
  3. ARCHIVED-EomerFarstar Guest

At this point in time I'd be happy with either. After clearing DT 5 times I've still not seen Bazkul and am stuck with Ichorstrand :(
  4. ARCHIVED-Kradun Guest

After clearing HoS for the 1000'th time, no Sarnak
  5. ARCHIVED-FiveFootStep Guest

=/ I've done labs atelast every other week for the past 400 years... and I have never even seen a t8 ammo bow drop. :(
  6. ARCHIVED-TemerNeziel Guest

Yup I got this bow a couple of weeks ago, so happy to finally upgrade from, ugh I hate to say it..but a Wurmy. I was so excited that after almost 8 months of using that..thing I was free of it. Anyway once I equipped it my heart sank a little, a SHORT bow..what the hell?! First thing i did was to bugreport it, because this has to be a mistake. Its clearly a longbow, and the graphic should display as such, at least in my opinion. I hope that this can at least get looked into, hell even copy the wind-shaped bow's graphic for all I care, just give me my longbow!
  7. ARCHIVED-TerriBlades Guest

[p]And if Natures Bow looked like LBoC and Raincaller, then everyone else woulda btiched about that. I agree though, it should have looked like a longbow, and had a semi-unique graphic on it. I gotta say, our tank was pretty excited tonight when he looted this bow. Im holding out for my Rigid Scale... but I guess I can get away with that, since I have Sarnak and Ichorstrand. Not that I use summoned arrows much these days.[/p][p] [/p][p]Fivefootstep... if you're looking for a T8 Ammo summoning bow in Labs, you'll be looking for one for a very very long time. Like forever. Might wanna look in Deathtoll for Ichorstrand and Bazkul :lol:[/p]