Woot Ding Level 95! (First Max Char)

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by StoneLegion, Nov 17, 2012.

1. StoneLegion Active Member

So before you come on and slap me and say LOL, FU! No but really this my first time hitting max level in any of the expansions. Mainly because my RL friends and I always end up quitting something else comes out and etc and I mean snore fest easy games where the whole point is grinding end game and YUCK!

I realize for most hitting max is not that special but for me I'm now a 2200+ Day old Vet so well as you can see this is to me a pretty big deal. I had made some friends coming back this time around and was able to his max pretty darn fast. I was at first power leveled not knowing what was happening for almost 40 levels. At that point I got grumpy and confused a lost and asked a lot of questions for a high level character that I should have had learned at a lower level character.

At the end of the day lesson is if your new don't let people rush you up as you will not necessarily miss a lot since you can crono down and I plan on doing that but you miss a lot about your own character and how to use him and her properly.

Anyways I had a lot of fun though I am burned out and like I said I really know the point not hitting max in this game and be like so what next its about a game doing all the meat and photoes if that makes any sense so I do realize the point but I'm just proud of myself for actually being able to accomplish something.

What is next for me? Well I don't know I need a bit of a break PlanetSide 2 is coming Tuesday if I recall and hope you guys check it out. I got station access so I will be getting benefits there while also getting the big one of being able to keep playing EQ2 at the same time woot! way to go SOE!

If you were to ask me one thing and that be what I hate most about this game then I would say loyalty has a price. I made a friend with a guy we get a long great but he has a very small dead guild. If I could ask for one wish that would be like we had talked in another thread some kind of easy Alliance system that might even be grown on someday. For now my worst concerns is actually me getting bored because I'm no born leader I'm a follower and when there is just him and I there is not a lot to do in the sense of hey guys were running an event who wants... ME ME ME ME lol....

Anyways sorry for the wall of text and sorry for my crazy Canadian speak!

Here is a picture of me <3 and yes I need better social gear =P But I love my sexy heart shield!

[IMG]

PS: I want to thank everyone that helped me, and I also want to apologize for everyone I drove insane in 1-9 =)