WOOHOO, notes clarify SOA fixed

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-King Leoric, Nov 10, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-King Leoric Guest

Now I haven't checked for myself out of fear of my GF catching me on the game yet again as she got pissed last night that I was up late raiding when she skipped work to spend time with me. But as im sure alot have read in notes that they fixed it so stream of arrows will now work with a quiver fixed :0) YAY!!

Leoric
    Level 60 ranger
  2. ARCHIVED-Lightboy Guest

:smileyvery-happy:

The funny thing is that the same thing happened to me .. and I probably live way far from you.

EQ, making wifes and gf scream for true since 2000
  3. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Khalan owes me five bucks! Woohoo! ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-King Leoric Guest

Lol, did khalan bet you that the bug wouldn't be fixed in a day?
    Leoric
    Level 60 ranger
  5. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Not in so many words... ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-Laiane Guest

This is why you marry women who game. :smileywink: I think the hubby and I close to hitting our 5th anniversary together playing EQ.
  7. ARCHIVED-King Leoric Guest

Ya, she does like gaming, but she i soooooo terrified of spiders that she will not play EQ simply due to the fact that theres spiders in it. Especially nor that she saw terrorantula..lol.
    Leoric
    Level 60 ranger
  8. ARCHIVED-hieronymus Guest

cool the bug was fixed but as im on splitpaw i have to wait a day longer for the patch :smileysad:
  9. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

My boyfriend and I hit 5 years playing SoE games (we got into SWG too) back in June :)

It's nice to have a hunting buddy.
  10. ARCHIVED-Lightboy Guest

Well ... that has pros and cons

Fighting with her for loot?
    And what about groups? What if I group with another girl more than with her? of if she groups with another guy more than she does with me?
    I don't think I'm prepared for that ...

:smileywink: :smileyvery-happy:
  11. ARCHIVED-Lightboy Guest

Oh, I forgot to answer to the topic ... :smileyvery-happy:

Stream of Arrows now has a 5m requirement. I don't know if its intended or not, but the 5m requirement is only to cast the spell. If you pull with it (or you start it from 5m or more) the CA still works as before.

YAY us! :)
  12. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

Hahaha, wow, so that's apparently a common problem. One of my close friends is the same way, and seeing Terrorantula basically sent her AFK for about 20 minutes. We had to fight a bunch of desert tarantulas at that point too, and she just sat on autofollow while we ground thru them. She always laments that there are spiders in every single zone in the game, LOL. At this point she usually just AF's me and I send her a tell or call her once we're done. :p
  13. ARCHIVED-brandi7920 Guest

Ok - call me twisted - but I hate spiders - so therefore I ENJOY poking there creepy crawly hide full of holes. :smileyvery-happy:

My bf and I play EQ together side -by- side. (as I have no doubt mentioned before) I have to say, gaming is way more fun when we are adventuring together, over soloing. He says, 'Families that play together, stay together'. (he's silly :smileytongue: ) My entire guild is comprised of couples, father/son and RL friends, and there are many couples and RL friends in out Alliance as well.

Ya know - I'm so far off topic - it's not even funny.

I love the Ranger forums - I check out the board once or twice a day (break) while at work - it's really a highlight for me. You guys are always friendly, helpful and informative. /Ranja-hug

Ok - enough mushy stuff. :smileytongue:

Message Edited by brandi7920 on 11-11-2005 12:25 PM
    Message Edited by brandi7920 on 11-11-2005 12:26 PM
  14. ARCHIVED-Jay42 Guest

SEE?? That's what I say, if you hate spiders you should enjoy crushing them! Even if they stand 3 stories high... But nooo, she just gets freaked and has to go. :(
    Anyway, I obviously agree on the forum tip, we rule. Ranja hugs FTW!! (Yeah, I'm a sucker for the mushy stuff... go figure.)