Wolves of the North | Antonia Bayle - looking for adult gamers

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Sabaar, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Sabaar Member

Wolves of the North

All Races, Classes and membership levels are welcome!
    Guild Hall/Theme - New Halas / Halasian themed
    Founded - May 21, 2009
    Server - Antonia Bayle
    Guild Level - 95
    Website - WotN
    Ages - 18+

We're a small group of older gamers that prefer to play the game at our own schedule and pace. We're mature, quiet and easy going folks and have opened our guild up for other gamers that might like to join us. We have a mix of new and veteran players from around the world that play at various times from the United States and Canada to Germany and the United Kingdom. Some of us have been playing Everquest since 1999 and Everquest II from launch on November 8, 2004. Whether you are new to Everquest II or you are a veteran of either game, if you are looking for a quiet place to call home, then please let us know!

Most of our members spend their time playing solo or duoing with a partner and that is absolutely fine with us! We do not do much grouping and we do not do any raiding at all. If that is something that you are looking for then you will not be a good fit for our guild (unless you prefer to group and raid outside of the guild). A few of us do that on occasion. We also enjoy adventuring, questing and crafting as well as home decorating.

Due to our schedules and other real life commitments, a lot times folks will have to go AFK and will sometimes do so for extended periods of time. We just want people to understand what we are all about here and not give any false ideas. We are all adults and many of us work, have families and other responsibilities so our play-time may be limited or cut short at any time with no warning. Our ages range from the 30's to the mid 70's and retired. We generally recruit folks that are 18 years of age or older. There are some younger folks in our guild who are the children of our core members and they do play the game so please keep that in mind.

On average most days we'll have 2-5 folks online at any given time but there are days that everyone is busy with life and can not play the game that we all enjoy and we understand that.

Some members do use the in game voice chat however it is *not required* of anyone to do so. All that we ask is for those that do make use of this feature to keep things clean, PG-13.

If you are interested in joining the <Wolves of the North> then please take a few minutes to contact a recruiter in game (press U to bring up the guild window and sort by casual) to speak with them about joining! If you are not able to find a recruiter online you may also send an in-game mail to Glorim, Hildulfr, Ulfberht, Onurissa or Dalsia.

Thank you,
    Hildulfr - Warden of the North and Founder of the Wolves
    Juraviel, Buddywiser and Feara like this.
  2. Sabaar Member

Now guild level 93!
  3. Sabaar Member

We're back in Norrath and are opening up the guild for recruiting once again.
  4. Juraviel Active Member

Good to see you guys back playing the game again :)
    Sabaar likes this.
  5. Warlobster New Member

Hello

I am very new to EQ2. Have been playing for only2 days. I do like it very much. I split my time between it and Dragons Prophet. I am playing a Beast-master and I am lvl 11. I would love to make some new friends and learn the game.

Some background. Im 42 years old married with 2 year old and one on the way any day. I have been playing MMO's since they were MUD's. Meridian, UO, AC up through about every AAA and AA title to date. My favorites have been UO, AC, DAOC, and SB.

I am pretty laid back guy and dont like a lot of politics, and drama in my escape from real life (gaming).

My character name is Sili

Let me know if I might be a good fit please.

EDIT: Applying on site as well.
  6. Sabaar Member

Thanks Juraviel - It's good to be back!

You sound like a perfect fit for our guild Warlobster. I'll try and catch you on the website and/or in game and I have let our recruiters know to keep an eye out for you.

I started my online gaming with UO way back in the 90's and ran a small guild there called Sentinel's of Moonglow ... so many fond memories of that game. Started EQ1 in 1999 and then went to Shadow Bane for a bit, went back to EQ1 then came here in Nov. 2004. I've pretty much only played EQ2 for the last 9 years with a small break recently to see what else was out there. Nothing held my interest so I'm back here now until EQNext gets launched. That's the plan anyhow.
  7. Sabaar Member

If you are looking for a smaller, easy going, quiet guild to call home and like the feel of New Halas then we may be a good fit for you. Feel free to swing by our guild hall in New Halas and take a tour, I promise that you will like it! ( Halas theme inside with a hunter's lodge type feel to it )
  8. Buddywiser New Member

I have a lvl 95 Necro and a 52 Pally.
    I have been playing for a few months now and am looking for a good guild that goes on runs and raids with their members.
    I do have TS and a mic if needed and play on a daily basis. When i don't run guild writs I donate to the guild hall status and plat.
    All I ask is not to be taken advantage of and have fun....
    Personal: I'm 40 and disabled from Arkansas

Well if ya wanna know more and interested let me know by sending me a message on here or my Character
    known as "Zorlando" on the AB server
  9. Sabaar Member

The <Wolves of the North> would like to wish everyone a very Merry Frostfell and a Happy New Year!

Happy gaming!
    Kraeref likes this.
  10. Sabaar Member

We also have several other themed guilds linked below ( Freeblood, Iksar, Ogre/Troll ) that we play in from time to time so be sure to ask about them if you are interested. They are :

<Clan Skullcrusher>
  11. Sabaar Member

We're always looking for more folks to join us :)
  12. Destroshade New Member

im about to start playing this game and am looking for a friendly guild that might help me learn this game
  13. Spiral Dusk New Member

they need put options that you could mail a guild invite to your toon when there is no one on to your recruiting own alt.
  14. projectmayhem1983 New Member

Are you still recruiting? I played EQ from release till...depths of darkhallow? Then picked t back up a few years ago for about 8 months. I wanted to give EQ2 a try, but I'm an adult now with long hours and kids, so i was worried about finding groups and raiding and junk. But after reading your post it seems right up my alley. I only have a level 2 character, and not on your server, but would be willing to make one if they guild will have me.