Closed / Unconfirmed Woken Spirit

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Ashla, Nov 10, 2019.

1. Ashla Member

The woken spirit is still popping up like it was still Halloween.I have NO Halloween stuff on..nor in my bags.I even deleted the shovel in hopes it would make her go away.But she is still with me..asking for her mommy..and her daddy still likes horses.
    Please make her go away.I didn't like her during Halloween..and I really dislike her now.She's getting on my last nerve /sigh
    JanEQ and Carynn like this.
  2. Descord Member

u sure u dont have a shovel in ur appearance or anywhere in ur inventory ? plz disregard if u have done this thorough search.
    U pry already know this but u open up ur character sheet above ur 6th bag is a magnifying glass u can search all ur inventory from that and just type in the name of the item .. so like type shovel and it should show if u have one or not.
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Niami DenMother Well-Known Member

I'm sorry, I know she can be frustrating, but it isn't a bug, per se. Once you dig her up from a grave during the NoTD gravedigging event, she will continue to pop up and haunt you for a certain amount of logged in time on that character. If she's truly irking you that much, can you find a time when you can just park afk in a corner somewhere for a bit? (Turn off autoconsume on your food and drink, and just leave yourself logged in for a little while . I had one alt last year that I logged in so rarely during the year, that the ghost only stopped popping up about a month before this year's NoTD, but, well, I have too many alts. :O I made sure that one did NOT gravedig again this year.
    Breanna likes this.