wizards familars

Discussion in 'Mages' started by walkingslow, Apr 3, 2014.

1. walkingslow New Member

i had 3 familars i could summon, that would help me out. one speed up my casting time. the spells are still in my hotbar, but when i click on them they do nothing. and i dont see them in my book of knoldge. what happend to them?
  2. Venaki New Member

Just two familiars are useful to us: the deity pet and the class pet (gargoyle, tome and drake). You just can have one of the three class pets up at a time, and the spells are in the knowledge book, in the "spell" window. Well, they should be there. And are you sure that when you click the gems in your hotbar, it happens nothing? You should find a new buff in your buff window, related to the pet you summoned and the effects it gives you. Maybe you have hided your physical pet, but still receive the buff from it.
  3. Caith Developer

If the spells are still on your hotbar, but you do not cast them when you click on them, you may not actually have them specced in your AA profile, or your AA profile may have become corrupt. I would suggest re-commiting your AA profile and trying again.
  4. Sudedor Well-Known Member

Summon Familiar is the very first ability in the Sorcerer tree, look for it there.