Wisp

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-Braco, Dec 5, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Braco Guest

lol got the wisp spell yesterday, i was expecting a bigger teleport but I think its great for reducing the agro on your wolfy.

Question though, does upgrading the Wisp spell make you teleport further away?
  2. ARCHIVED-Rljohnny Guest

What level is wisp? And what exactly does it do?
  3. ARCHIVED-Braco Guest

wisp is a lvl 27 spell that reduces hate and teleports the caster a small distance.
  4. ARCHIVED-Thumatos Guest

kinda like shadow step in eq1? Always found that really annoying. by the time i reorientated where i am, if a mob was on me it was caught up to me anyway
  5. ARCHIVED-Braco Guest

yep like shadow step but it does reduce the Hate on you so cast it when you have the agro and it will go to another group member
  6. ARCHIVED-Braco Guest

its also good for W T F vaule lol, people are like "Wait a second you were just there a second ago!"
  7. ARCHIVED-Lushy31 Guest

What is the cooldown on this?
    Thanks
  8. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

You will think differently in close quarter dungeons where there is mobs everywhere. :smileywink: This spell is awesome and the distance on the teleport is perfect. You need it to port you just far enough to pull you away from melee range and that's it. As long as I don't have crazy aggro from chain healing, Wisp will take the aggro off me probably 8 times out of 10. Sometimes it can't get you out of melee range cause the area is just too small that your trying to use this spell in, that would be those 2 out of 10 times it doesnt get me out of aggro.
  9. ARCHIVED-neblehK Guest

Yeah, the effect is awesome. It looks like a Bloom heal on yourself except you disappear for a couple of seconds and reappear somewhere else, hehe.
  10. ARCHIVED-Braco Guest

hehe Lushy31,
    the countdown is 10 min
  11. ARCHIVED-Rljohnny Guest

I havent really used this yet, I thought it was useless =/
  12. ARCHIVED-Kyralis Guest

It's an amazing spell, just becareful not to use it in the wrong place and get *more* aggro instead of less... standing in the middle of all the non-aggro nymphs in Rivervale while fighting the tainted ones, for instance, is a *bad* choice. Thank goodness for scouts and evac...