Wishlist Items

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Pumpkin, Sep 14, 2014.

1. Pumpkin Member

1. It would be nice if transportation items (Wormhole Generators, Portal Items, etc) were spells instead of items. If they are spells I wouldn't have to carry so many items in my bags. Less items in bags means less hassle.

2. I'd like a tab for crafting armor. This way if I'm crafting I get the crafting bonuses without having to swap out my armor. More armor in a tab means less armor I have to manage in my bags. Less items in bags means less hassle.

3. Make status account wide.

4. Incorporate more older dungeons into the Chronotask quests. Plushies are cool.

5. I have an artisan satchel that when I harvest things they go into the satchel. But when I collect harvested items from my gathering goblin they don't go into that bag. If they went into that bag I could spend less time managing my bags.

6. Bolster the Roger Goldie timeline to take players through the main storyline (as much as possible.)

7. Tweak the lower end of the transmuting skills. It is very difficult to find enough low level items to skill up. Perhaps have a few TS quests that give transmuting skill.

I know everyone is busy with the new expansion and EQNext. Maybe we could see some of these as weekly features in 2015?
  2. LordTiras Well-Known Member

I don't feel that status should be account wide. It's something that a character earns as part of their own adventuring, similar to experience. Where it can be spent on items that also require minimum faction (also earned per character) you'd be able to have a situation where one character has the proper faction but another is earning all the status. It would effectively cheat the intent of having earned faction in the first place.
    I'm okay with the transportation items being items and not spells - this is the trade-off for having something so useful and handy! If there is nothing to offset the convenience, then these items can start to affect game balance (remember, balance is more than just how tough an encounter is for a given level).
    I would love to see a Tradeskill equipment tab, though. And it would be nice to see an adjustment on the transmuting at low levels, though I'm not really sure what to do there, other than have more low level items drop.
  3. Katz Well-Known Member

These are all good suggestions. However some if the items for transportation are tinkermade, those should remain items not spells.
  4. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

Yeah, tinkered stuff is almost entirely 'stuff', gadgets, gizmos, whirligigs. We don't make spells, just techno-stuff, so I think those things really gotta stay in a physical form.
  5. Sisca Well-Known Member

I'm pretty sure that someone brought up the tradeskill outfit tab thing in one of the SoE Live panel videos I watched and they said they'd look into it.

They did say they're working on adding a kind of wardrobe system where you could put an item into the wardrobe, it would get destroyed but you'd be able to just select that as an appearance item from then on. That would free up a lot of space for some that like to have a different outfit for every season.