Winwin Some Betabeta!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Winter, Nov 2, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Spiritwise Guest

Oh, I meant to put crushing , but wanted dmg to be slashing, so it can be special.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

*takes Spiritwise's split-part of the weapon, puts dual wielding crushing on both, 4.0 delay on both, and +40 str/30agi/20 sta on both*

Do eeeet SOE!!

Edit: Forgot to say, it would be the monk epic weapon(s)...why don't you put a proc for 650 2 times a minute on each? :p
  3. ARCHIVED-Killerbee3000 Guest

Spiritwise wrote:
    no worries... i was bored at work or in a similar state of mental malfunction like that when i asked
  4. ARCHIVED-Spiritwise Guest

Nobody has anymore submissions? Intimidated by my superior artistic skills?
  5. ARCHIVED-Amphibia Guest

[IMG]

Oh, I almost forgot... here are the effects:

- Applies Paralyzing Discomfort when activated. Stuns and stifles all targets in area of effect.
    - Has a chance to proc Depression. This effect will trigger an average of 20 times pr. minute. Inflicts 350 mental damage on target.

(Btw, I play on Nagafen. )

6. ARCHIVED-Kulssin Guest

Spiritwise wrote:
    Nay.. nobody is foolish enough to deny the CHEESE!!
  7. ARCHIVED-Shotneedle Guest

Spyderbite@Venekor wrote:
    /points paw to his sig...Yus sayings my sigsies is an "epic weapon"?
  8. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

Hey, everyone!
    Keep those entries coming! Surprisingly enough, I've had TONS of entries, but only a couple included pictures... so need more entries. :) Keep em coming. And don't be shy, this isn't about artistic SKILL, it's about the concept... But I do need a picture, even if it's a glorified stick figure guys ;) LOL
  9. ARCHIVED-Winter Guest

Congratulations to my three winners!
    From the Mistmoore server, we have a concept for a Swashie epic:
    [IMG]

From the Najena server, we have a concept for a Brigand epic:

[IMG]

And from the Antonia Bayle server comes a Warden concept (Grats, Spirit! ):
    [IMG]

To all contest participants, thank you SO much for your time. Honestly, I had a much bigger turnout than I expected! There is some amazing creativity in this community.
    For more information on the top two epics, the accompanying test is available at:
    http://thewinwinsituation.blogspot....ta-winners.html
  10. ARCHIVED-DrkVsr Guest

Nice, ah have something very similar to the Brigand Epic on mah wall (and not a poster)