Win Sentinel's Fate keys from EQ2Wire!!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-feldon30, Feb 10, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

When I launched EQ2Wire at the August 2008 Fan Faire, I had no idea that we would become a popular destination for (nearly daily) EQ2 News and Commentary. And so it is an interesting coincidence that the release of Sentinel’s Fate will mark the 18 month anniversary of EQ2Wire. What better way to celebrate than to give away Sentinel’s Fate Retail keys to our readers?
    There are both Sentinel's Fate retail edition and collector's edition keys up for grabs, so don't miss out!
    We are accepting 1 entry per day per person.
    [IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Copycat!!!
    Just kidding Do y'all realise that between ZAM and EQ2Wire there are like 35 retail/CE keys up for grabs? Well, I've given away 6 so far, so 29 left!

edited for pre-coffee math.
  3. ARCHIVED-maphrodite Guest

You both are the best just to the fact that you do this so a big thankyou for doing this and also a big thank you to SOE for allowing you to have these to give away.

Also can i just double check that these are actual retail keys and not DD keys that we can only use on the 23rd i know Zam's retail ones turned out to be DD keys but it is still a dam good idea :)

Maphrodite

P.S keep up the good work :)
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

maphrodite wrote:
    We couldn't do it without SOE, especially a particular Dark Elf who doesn't want her reputation ruined.
    ZAM's Digital Download keys were whisked away by Erollisi Day Fairies and replaced with Retail Keys, so we're good to go over there!
  5. ARCHIVED-maphrodite Guest

Very sweet hope i win 1 then i would love to as i need to buy 2 copies for myself and my partner so this would really help :)
    You are all doing excentlent work so keep it up i have been playing almost from day 1 and really enjoy eq2 :)

Maphrodite
  6. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

These are Retail keys, so they're valid for Feb 16th. :) We awarded our first winners last night: * Farlix * kalenberi 2 more winners will be announced late tonight!
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Gratz to the EQ2 Wire winners!
  8. ARCHIVED-Kaidia Guest

Were winners ever chosen for the 12th? Or did I just miss it?
  9. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

Winners are chosen after midnight. Between inclement weather and some other issues, I just posted them a few minutes ago.

Our Feb 12 winners are:

* LL
    * unload

The entries were drawn from the start of the contest until February 12 11:59:59pm EST.

The entries for today will be from the start of the contest until the last entry is submitted February 13 11:59:59pm EST.

Each person may enter once per day. Good luck!
  10. ARCHIVED-mikbove Guest

I've been trying to create an account on ZAM but its not working, everytime I click on the create account link it just sends me to a page not found error message thing. Maybe its just me I'll try again later, but just a heads up in case you wasn't aware :)
  11. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

mikbove wrote:
    I just logged out an tried it, seemed to work fine.
  12. ARCHIVED-Kaarim Guest

Valentine's Day was a bummer for me till I checked my mail and in the subject heading I saw Congratulations lighting up. I clicked the e-mail link and behold a mail from EQ2-Wire. I was shocked, minor shakes as I read that I've become a lucky winner. This made my day, this made my week, I bet even my month. I've never won anything before and was so happy to receive this reward. Thank you EQ2 Wire for having this contest. Congrats to the winners, and good luck to the contestants!
  13. ARCHIVED-mikbove Guest

Wonder who won the others, nothing has been posted for 14 or 15th
  14. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

mikbove wrote:
    Feldon was just in ZAM IRC talking about drawing. Of course, the 15th ain't over yet :)
  15. ARCHIVED-mikbove Guest

LOL was for me about 5 hours ago, I'll just never get the hang of all this time difference stuff, its just too mind boggling, its already the 16th in the uk, still if no win then at least its a day closer to the weekend :))
  16. ARCHIVED-feldon30 Guest

The remainder of the winners have now been announced including the 2 lucky winners of the Collector's Edition product key!! Congratulations to everyone who won!
    EQ2Wire Contest WINNERS
    • Retail – February 11th
      • Farlix
      • kalenberi
    • Retail – February 12th
      • LL
      • unload
    • Retail – February 13th
      • Grugg
      • Adam-DW
    • Retail – February 14th
      • Seggen