Win a Prowler Mount at ZAM!

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Calthine, Jun 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Our contest has ended, and here are the winners!
    The Phase 1 winners have been chosen! And y'all did not make this easy
    [IMG]
    1. Kitartha: "Well I gotta run. I'm suppose to repop in 2 minutes."
    2. Dyadem: "Your personal ad was a touch misleading."
    Phase 2 Winners have been chosen! Again, it wasn't easy
    [IMG]\
    1. Tiboroun: "If you can read this, the Dwarf fell off."
    2. StarseekerofContempt: " New Cloud Mount: 50g. Ticket to Barren Sky: 50s. Guided Tour of Isle of Awakening: 1p. Hitting space bar while in mid flight: Priceless. "
    And our totally random mount winner is: spankyjnco

Thanks everyone for playing, and enjoy your mounts!
  2. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Oh boy, I can tell already this is going to be TOUGH! Did I mention you can enter as often as you like? That's 'cause I always the best caption ideas after I've already posted one, lol.
  3. ARCHIVED-Cyliena Guest

I've seen some really good captions so far, looking forward to reading more! Good luck to everyone! :D
  4. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

Did I mention that one Prowler will be given away completely randomly??
  5. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

REMINDER! Phase 1 runs until Midnight Pacific Time June 15, 2010, when I change to a new picture. We only have ~150 entries to choose two Phase 1 winners from, so remember to caption that first picture!
    And remember, there will be one random winner at the end, so everyone has a chance!
  6. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

You have about 11 hours (ish) to get your captions in for Phase 1 (there's two Prowlers at stake!) before I change to the Phase 2 picture and we start over for two more mounts! Don't forget there will be one extra totally random winner and you can enter as often as you like!
  7. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

8. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

The winners are in the first post!
  9. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

As I post this you have about 26 hours to get your entries into Phase 2! We'll be selecting two more caption winners and one winner randomly from all non-winning entries!
  10. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

You've got... ~6 hours! tick tick tick tick tick
  11. ARCHIVED-Calthine Guest

The Phase 2 and random winners have been posted in the first post!