"WIN a Gateway to Adventure Pack" entries?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by Sigrdrifa, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

I submitted an entry for the "WIN a Gateway to Adventure Pack" thing. Looking at the entry page for the contest, it looks as if the various submitted screenshots were intended to be displayed on that page (for the entertainment of all, I presume!) but it says "No Entries Yet!"

Is this working as intended? Did my entry actually get submitted? Do I need a new screenshot?
  2. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

I submitted one also and receive an email that stated they had received it. The webpage still showed "No Entries Yet" and I have not been able to figure out how to view other entries.
  3. Linolil eQuorian New Member

Well, looks like they fixed/broke it at the same time. It shows a bunch of screenshots, including some from zones not available on Fallen Gate, but doesn't have anyway to select/submit yours.
  4. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Wow... and mine isn't even there. :mad: Some of those showing are definitely not Fallen Gate, and should have been disqualified.
  5. Maudit New Member

Sorry to burst your bubble, but screenshots were not restricted to Fallen Gate....

Xephane likes this.
  6. Xephane Active Member

I was just reading the rules too and was going to mention that hehe. Try taking a screenshot on a different server, where you can make your toon look way cooler anyways :p
    Maudit likes this.
  7. Maudit New Member

Agree! And that's what I did too )
    Xephane likes this.
  8. Ryuken Active Member

If Prisettas contribution isn't shown, then it's #FakeContest.
    Prissetta likes this.
  9. Maudit New Member

Was there any announcements regarding this contest? Or was it just dropped? Correct me if I am wrong, but I haven't seen any updates on the winners etc.
    Prissetta likes this.
  10. Fenin Member

There were never any announcements for winners and almost none of the entry screenshots even got posted. Looks like it was just a deceiving gimmick to get ppl on FG
    Prissetta likes this.