Win a copy of EOF.

Discussion in 'Community News' started by ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen, Oct 4, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

EQNews.us is giving away two copies of Echoes of Faydwer ... what do you have to do?
    Tell us ... Why do you want to be a Fae? Easy enough? Come over to EQNews.us and click "contest" under the left menu (its at the top) ..
    Fill out the form, including Why you want to be a Fae, and wait until November 10th (when the contest ends) to see if your a winner!

Check back on November 11th as we will announce the winners, and email these winners so make sure you give a valid email address! Good luck everyone!
    Message Edited by Ever-Befallen on 10-04-2006 01:45 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-GPA_Coyote Guest

Ten Ton Hammer employees eligable? Because...ya know...Radar is cheap and I want a copy...
  3. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

:smileyvery-happy: Your Coyote, your eligible for everything!
    Message Edited by Ever-Befallen on 10-04-2006 04:48 PM
  4. ARCHIVED-GPA_Coyote Guest

5. ARCHIVED-SenorPhrog Guest

He's just mad he didn't win the riddle contest and is ineligible because he's a known cheater.
    And I'm am NOT cheap, I just added what it would cost to get you a copy to the "Radar's Breast Implants for the Needy Fund." When you see Mila Jovovich's next movie you'll thank me.
    Good luck with your contest!
  6. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

:smileyvery-happy: Thanks Radar.
  7. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

Reminder .. Contest ends on the 10th of November. EQNews.us thanks (so far) the overwhelming response in regards to the contest, and looking forward to more entries!
  8. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

Alright folks, you have another 24 hours to enter the contest. I will announce the winners on the afternoon of the 11th, but the contest will be 'officially' closed as of 11:59pm. Get your entries in!
  9. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

The contest will be closing in about 30 minutes, and the winners will be announced mid-afternoon tomorrow. I'll try to shoot an email to the winners tonight, or early tomorrow in hopes that we can get their information asap.
  10. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

Congratulations to both Asfera of Guk and Delven of Befallen. These winners should check their mailbox asap, thanks everyone for entering!
  11. ARCHIVED-Asfera Guest

I would like to say THANK YOU VERY MUCH .
    this is one of the very few things i have won and will put it to good use
  12. ARCHIVED-dday Guest

Where are the winning entrys posted? I would like to read them, I'm sure it would be a good read.
  13. ARCHIVED-Ever-Befallen Guest

I hadn't gotten into posting the winning entries as I thought it might be better than those saying "mine was better than X" and thus people would end up arguing over it.
    Asfera is very welcomed to post his entry here, if he would like though.