Will you guys at SOE

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-Brorimed, Feb 25, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-Brorimed Guest

[p]please fix, add or otherwise make sure that you get something for downloading[/p][p]the digital version of EoF. It is utterly outright stupid that we dont get the expansions[/p][p]when we pay allmost the same price as the retail version wich includes everything.[/p][p]I think you pushed the price far enough on EoF and to top it with the difference in Digital¨[/p][p]vs. retail is to push it even further .. [/p][p]The options should be something like ..[/p][p]For current game owners with all other expansion: 19.99 plus whatever tax . [/p][p]for current non game owners or people out after expansion: 39.99 current price wich would then be acceptable.[/p][p]This is an issue for me because im in school atm ( yes im 40 but i can still go to school :)) and I cant afford to buy the expansion for my accounts because of this silly blackmail kinda'ish price .. [/p][p]Yours[/p][p]Brorim[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Galithdor Guest

Well they did say that the digital download didnt include all the expansions.
  3. ARCHIVED-Brorims Guest

[p] Wich is totally besides the point .. I'm arguing it's squeesing the lemon .. [/p][p] [/p][p]Yours[/p][p]Brorim[/p]
  4. ARCHIVED-ChildofHate Guest

saying that means you knew when you purchased it, it was only the EoF expansion and nothing else. So that begs to question, why did you buy the digital version to begin with? That's like cutting off your nose simply to spite your face.
  5. ARCHIVED-Brorimed Guest

[p]I did not buy it yet .. [/p][p] The only store that sells it around here is sold out .. [/p][p]I have 2 accounts active one i just bought the digital download for because[/p][p]it has all the other expansions the other one only have until Desert of flames.[/p][p]So as it is now if i want to have it upgraded I will have to buy both digital expansions[/p][p]running up in roughly 40 + 30 = 70 + 17% euro tax 81,9$ to get expansions to a game[/p][p]that in its pure form EQ2 straight can be bought for 10$ or about 12$ with euro tax . [/p][p]This is digital downloads only offcourse since buying the retail version would give you all the[/p][p]expansions in one packet plus the original game .. [/p][p]Upgrading an account with all expansion up to and including DoF digitally KoS + EoF = 81,9$[/p][p]( And that does NOT include what I payed to get the original game plus DoF )[/p][p]Buying the retail version with box and all is 62,12$ here locally and includes the entire game[/p][p]But funny enough it's sold out with unknown delivery date . [/p][p]In none of these solutions is it possible to simply staight forward go and buy the Expansion[/p][p]alone as a seperate package if you have allready bought everything else to a price that reflects[/p][p]that fact. [/p][p] [/p][p]Cant you see the picture here .. I think it's outrageous[/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]