Will we get new appearance items for Frostfell this year?

Discussion in 'Quests and Seasonal Events' started by Rarkevan, Oct 20, 2020.

1. Rarkevan Active Member

I had posted this request in the Test Server Forum but it was suggested it might fit in this forum better, so I will raise it here as well.

Please, very much please will we get new wearable items on the vendor to show off with in the world, pretty please with 15 snowballs on top?
    I am just really hoping there is a chance we'll get some cool new armor/head pieces/weapon/mount pretties this to spend our Frostfell Tokens on this year?

It's been a few years since we've seen any of that, and Frostfell 's starting to feel lackluster, which is so sad because it is/used to be one of my very favorite parts of the whole game.

With Real Life family gatherings pretty much out the window due to covid, the holiday season will feel so blah, and it would be so great to have a super exciting Frostfell in Norrath to look forward to instead, with tons of new goodies and cool new things to do! Even on the market place, I'll spend tons of DBC trust me, for cool new Frostfell items!

Any suggestions in the community on how to get this request seen by a dev? Or any other suggestions for new Frostfell wishes anyone wants to add?

Thanks and have a safe and good week, in Norrath and the other world!
    Adrastus likes this.
  2. Kaitheel Developer

Thankfully, there have been new armors available with Frostfell the last several years. I really enjoyed the new Bleachbone Faun Mask last year! The Frosty Deepice leather and robe sets were also introduced via tradeskill recipe, much like the Joyous Tidings leather and robe sets from the year previous.

Although, none of the specifics of this year's event have been revealed yet, I can say that if you have enjoyed the new outfits that were available for Brewday and Nights of the Dead, you should have something to look forward to when Frostfell comes around. Keep an eye out for when it is activated on the Test server, next month for a sneak peek!

~ Kaitheel
    Breanna, Lateana, Tkia and 1 other person like this.
  3. Rarkevan Active Member

Hi Kaitheel, thanks for replying!

Yes, the new tradeskill additions are always appreciated, but I meant specifically, new armor/outfit sets on the gibblegibble Frostfell vendor for the frostfell tokens we earn. Those traditionally are always so well rendered and pretty and handsome!
    Even new outfits and frostfell goodies on the marketplace -- It's the best time to spend cash on special , new, in-game goodies and gift them, too :)

I'll keep my fingers crossed then, and thank you for all you guys do to provide us a cool Norrath to dwell in!
    Breanna and Lateana like this.