Will there ever be a High Resolution Everquest II game client?

Discussion in 'Look and Feel' started by ARCHIVED-Peogia, May 7, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-Peogia Guest

Hiya
    Will there ever be a High Resolution Everquest II game client
    I noticed other games have these and thought it would be really cool to have here to
  2. ARCHIVED-agovu Guest

Peogia wrote:
    We already have it. We just didn't seperate the two clients and make one low resolution and one high, it's all in one.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jrral Guest

No separate client needed. Go into Options, Performance, and set it to High Quality or better. There's a lot of more detailed options to let you control the exact trade-off between graphics quality and game performance, but that overall setting is a good place to start.
    Also, make sure the resolution you've set for the game matches the resolution of either your monitor (if running in full-screen mode) or the game window (if you're running windowed). If the game resolution's different from the monitor/window size, you'll see a lot of artifacting from the typically low-quality rescaling being done to make the graphics fit. That rescaling isn't being done by the game, it's being done by Windows or the monitor hardware, so there's nothing the game can do about it.
  4. ARCHIVED-Peogia Guest

Anellise@Antonia Bayle wrote:
    Jrral@Unrest wrote:
    I mean more modernized graphics like DX10 DX11 ect with high resolution and detail lately I have noticed most old mmorpg's have either 1 or 2 separate clients and support the newest graphics features