Will pets roam *thru* barriers?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Shadrac, Sep 17, 2013.

1. Shadrac Well-Known Member

I was wondering whether anyone has had success fencing in the roaming pets. Will they stay behind certain barriers?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Not so far as I've seen, other than maybe some of the default home walls and the front door. Other than that... :-/

Anyone else have any luck at all? Inquiring kitty minds also wanna know... :-/

Uwk
    Shadrac likes this.
  3. Kamoj Well-Known Member

Nope, they go where they want, when they want
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Shadrac like this.
  4. Shadrac Well-Known Member

That's a bummer. :(
  5. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

True... :-/

On a somewhat lighter note, congratulate me; you put me over the top, Shad! You gave me my 500th Like, and those were the last few trophy points I needed! I now have all of 'em! :)

Thanks! ;->

Uwk
    Shadrac likes this.
  6. Avahlynn Well-Known Member

So you can't say fence in pigs? They roam despite fences?
  7. Lilibat New Member

Pets are jerks & they don't listen.
    Avahlynn and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  8. Karrane Well-Known Member

You make a real pretty farm. Super barn!!! Nice pens and corrals!!! Fill them with cows, pigs, etc. They are so happy!!

Come home and find the cows in the living room!!!!! The pigs in the lake !!!! Yikes..

/so sad

But seriously, its sad that such a great decorating item can't be put to any real use. It's one of my biggest wishes to see pets just stay where you put them.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Or at least, sell us/let us make 'em/etc. leashes! :-/

Uwk
    who can't help but think that if SOE actually implemented all our suggestions, they'd be making more money than they are...
  10. Meeba Member

the pig and cow plushies that you get from running the Brewday quests will stay put for you. :)

Here's the link to the EQ2 Furniture Page : Brewday

Basically, pets roam but plushies don't. If you want something that stays put, look for a "plush" tag in the description. :)
    Shadrac and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

This is true. And it's been said, the piggies are interactive? :confused:

Uwk
  12. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

The thing about plushies vs. pets would be cool, if only we'd have the same amount of variety in each...basically, I think we need more plushies, but that could just be me. ;->

Uwk
    Karrane and Shadrac like this.
  13. Shadrac Well-Known Member

GRATZ!
    Well, I guess anybody who earns 500 likes must be a pretty likeable person. Gratz on that, too.
  14. Shadrac Well-Known Member

Thanks for the info. I don't know why they created two species like that. It may have been because it was easier that way.

I also cannot seem to resize the pets. Too bad. I wanted a 900lb pig.
  15. Shadrac Well-Known Member

Yeah, I want more plushies. If I were SOE, I would just start jamming NPC models and mobs into the store. Can you image how many monsters you would be tempted to buy if there weren't limits?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Karrane like this.
  16. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Odd; other pets in the past have been resizeable, like the dragons (we had a GINORMOUS version of the li'l baby blue dragon house pet in our Guild Hall ;->), and I've been able to routinely change the size of my Pet Monkey and so forth...it could vary from critter to critter. :-/

Uwk
  17. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh, I hope so...and in only 1500+ entries, too! Either I'm likeable or strike a chord here and there... ;->

Uwk
    who freely admits to "Liking" all sorts of messages to encourage reciprocation, but who, for the most part, truly likes the Homeshow forum stuff! ;->