WIll of the Heavens and lesser Tier Dispells

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Miroh69, Jun 28, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Miroh69 Guest

Anyone else notice it misses alot of Noxious spells? Mainly been seeing it miss Mit debuffs and SK's Temp. pets. Maybe just bad luck but been having that bad luck for awhile, would even have 4 mit debuffs on me and wouldn't touch any of them.
  2. ARCHIVED-Shankonia Guest

Only thing I can reliably get rid of is a mez using Will of the Heavens (Master 1). Since I don't duel much, or fight in the arena much, the spell is highly unpredictable and really isn't all that useful - not that is hasn't gotten me out of a jam a time or two.

Be nice to get a cure that actually cures everything close mind prevents, oh well.
  3. ARCHIVED-Miroh69 Guest

Use it all the time farming, don't duel all that much anymore.
  4. ARCHIVED-wesbarlow Guest

i picked up the master 1 of this spell cheap from a buddy of mine and i use it all the time. nice if you happen to get a healer that has a bad cure or if you're in dps mode and get a poison on you or something you can just cast it off and it's one less thing for the healer to worry about. i'm not sure how the a3 compares to it since i had an adept 1 from the tier6 version and upgraded to a master 1 t7. i dont ever recall seeing it not cure what the description says. not sure what you meant by the mulitple stacks of an impairment though...if you have 4 elementals on you it will only cure 1 of them (not sure if you thought it would cure all or maybe i just misread)

if it's not upgraded though it wont do crap. there's a nice write up about it in the monk FAQ's stickie. that's where i finally figured out what it meant and how to use it
  5. ARCHIVED-DarkMirrax Guest

Close mind is the only decent thing we got :smileywink: oh well and Stone Deaf ok ok and our mit buff but that really is everything !
  6. ARCHIVED-ToejaM tbh Guest

Something I've been wondering is that the spell description says: "If facing target" - Now I've been snared on a pvp server, running away from countless fp gank squads.. I'm facing completely the different direction and hit my cure. Bang, I'm free to speed off and get some distance on my horse while they're stuck at 0% additional run speed.

I think it only cures a certain amount of impairments on you? Completely randomly I'd guess or maybe it only cures a certain amount of things while you're backs turned and you do have to face the enemy to cure other things.

I read in test updates they're removing some impairments from showing up on your little indicator thing under your name. The ones that can't be cured, wait untill this change to see if it can be maintained.
  7. ARCHIVED-JudyJudy Guest

Picked up the master a couple weeks ago.

Works like a charm.

I too use it when farming and tanking - depending on what debuff/pet spell is upon me. Should I have multiple states cast upon me, I've seen it take two off instead of just one.