Will Alter of Malice include ToV?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay Discussion' started by Critana, Nov 4, 2014.

1. Critana Member

Title pretty much says it all will buying Alter of Malice grant the content from ToV? or will i still have to buy ToV as well? It was my Understanding that Purchasing ToV included CoE. so in the same respect im wondering if this expansion will work the same way.
  2. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

Yes, it will include ToV. As usual, it will NOT include the features from Age of Discovery (BL, mercs, reforging, research apprentices & dungeon maker).
  3. Critana Member

I have AoD and DoV just never got CoE or ToV but wanting to buy Alter so I can play a bit of catch up and start running content with my guild. Thanks for the quick response now to find a way to get 40 bucks by next week lol
  4. Dulcenia Well-Known Member

CoE will be on the free list next week, so you can start leveling to 95 immediately. No need to find $40 right away ;)
    Shiba likes this.
  5. Halanna Active Member

I also think you need to be an All Access member to buy and play the expansion on the 11th. I think if you're a free player the date is the 25th. Someone please tell me if I'm wrong :)
  6. Critana Member

I am an all access member i dont know why its showing that im not, Also says ingame i cant gift anything because i need to be a member for more than 1 continuous month but my Subscription hasnt been dropped in like 2 years so i dunno whats going on maybe something is messed up with my account, also did they redo the forums cause i had to make a new forum name and stuff to post this but ive been here since beta.
  7. Rotherian Well-Known Member

One known contributing cause is lack of a valid CC on file. Another problem is with accounts that were already All Access before the switch to all members having All Access. It is possible to overcome that by contacting CS (by phone is probably the quickest route). I've had to do that with all of my accounts, individually, but once I made the call for each one, I haven't experienced any other issues with it.

I'm not guaranteeing that contacting CS will solve your problem (as it may have had a different cause than mine), but it probably wouldn't hurt to give it a try.
  8. Morfydd Active Member

Your forum badge shows "All Access" (of course, there are many of us who didn't opt in to the forum badge, so many active forum members are All Access, even if we don't display the badge).

If it isn't showing up on your account page, sounds like it is time to call customer service. I would do that now - the closer we get to the expansion going live, the more crowded the CS lines will be.