Why the servers are still down

Discussion in 'Ranger' started by ARCHIVED-TaleraRis, Nov 30, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

Aliens came and kidnapped the entire networking staff, leaving small Vivi plushes in their place.

Why do you think the servers are still down?
  2. ARCHIVED-Zholain Guest

Judging from some posts by one TSR and Blackguard, it appears as if it was some sort of database issue. FYI...Blackguard just posted a couple minutes ago that they think they have the problem fixed and hopefullly servers will be back up in about a half hour.
  3. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

I know the real reason why

This was meant to be a thread of amusing but totally untrue theories :)

Because I'm bored. Been confined to the house since the 19th *sigh*
  4. ARCHIVED-brandi7920 Guest

The servers went down because I'm stuck at work .. and .. umm .. the game can't function w/o me! :smileyvery-happy:
  5. ARCHIVED-nimbus2kgold Guest

**continues the amusing part**
    Because this morning when they were all sitting around waiting for the systems to load up everything, they got into a discussion about the Lucan De'Lere model search contest and who would have to judge it. A fist fight broke out after they all refused to do it, nominated each other, and some foul words were thrown. In the ensuing scuffle, one of the dev's knocked over a shelf, that knocked over a monitor, that knocked over a cup of coffe, that spilled into a case, that shorted out the system, that caused a power surge, that made the whole building go black.
    Please be patient as the electric company is working as fast as it can...
  6. ARCHIVED-TaleraRis Guest

It always comes down to coffee
  7. ARCHIVED-brandi7920 Guest

:smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy::smileyvery-happy:
  8. ARCHIVED-King Leoric Guest

Soooooo bored. wanna play. And see if stream of arrows hate was reduced enough to make me happy. (IE- not get me killed in raids)
    Leoric
    Level 60 ranger