Why the Ninja Nerf on Stoneskin?

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-Riggly, Oct 5, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Riggly Guest

Frankly this is one of my most commonly used abilities. The fact it used to drop a hate position is the whole reason behind it!
    This alone greatly reduces survivability, because simply put that deaggro for 2500 or whatever does absolutely nothing. Explanation of this huge mistake and step backward for Conjurors, would be appreciated.

-Riggly
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Riggly wrote:
    What are you talking about? It has never dropped us by a hate position; it's always been a threat amount.
  3. ARCHIVED-Riggly Guest

4. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Riggly wrote:
    Screenshots taken within the last 4 years, or I don't believe you. It's plausible that at launch it was a hate position (I honestly don't remember), but it was changed years ago to the AoE dehate, and has been an AoE dehate ever since.
    Here's patch notes to prove it, dating March 23, 2006, a full 4 and a half years ago.
  5. ARCHIVED-Riggly Guest

Right and it used to drop one Hate position. Some one back me up. lol.
  6. ARCHIVED-Banditman Guest

Never had a hate positional. In fact, hate positionals (as far as moving down) were something that didn't even exist until after RoK.
  7. ARCHIVED-Riggly Guest

What are you talking about. Slip on the level 43 fabled gloves off contested raid encounters existed from the beginning of the game...
  8. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Riggly wrote:
    This one I can back you up on. Hate positions have been around since the beginning AFAIK.
    Just not on our self Stoneskin.
  9. ARCHIVED-hellfire Guest

Wasnt hate position....only thing c onj gets for hate position is the pet aa in stam line in summoner tree.

It was changed from a certain amount of hate dropped per hit to a big lump on ae.
    was like 800 hate per trigger on 3 triggers....but was awhile ago so now its foggy i might be off on the exact amount but thats the way it worked.

And yes position hate effects have been around since the beginning.