Why +ordination?

Discussion in 'Troubador' started by ARCHIVED-Antipaladin, Sep 7, 2009.

1. ARCHIVED-Antipaladin Guest

Seriously, what's up with +ordination on our set gear? It does nothing at all.
  2. ARCHIVED-Lethe5683 Guest

Antipaladin wrote:
    Exactly.
  3. ARCHIVED-Antipaladin Guest

An even better question is why is there +focus on our t4 shoulders? Seriously.

Focus doesn't stop me from getting interrupted on mobs that interrupt, and with fizzles out of the game for god knows how long, why is this skill even in game?
    Is it so I can hopefully cast my Call spells while getting wailed on by a solo mob without interruption?
  4. ARCHIVED-Paikis Guest

Lethe5683 wrote:
    Incorrect. Reduces the resist rate on our debuffs. Its effectiveness is questionable, but this is what it does.
  5. ARCHIVED-Antipaladin Guest

I am aware that it supposedly lowers resist rates on debuffs, but like you said, it's effectiveness is questionable. I'd go so far as to say it's effectiveness is non-existant, at least as far as pve raiding goes.
  6. ARCHIVED-ReverendPaqo Guest

On solo mobs i've seen maybe a 3% resist rate reduction while running the adept 3 skill song while at about 405 base ordination. Based on deminishing returns and everything else affecting + skills based on developer confirmed info, it is apparent through ACT that the ordination skill at minimum is gaining less than half the bonus that it is supposed to be gaining from + skill.
    /fail issued accordingly to the mechanics QA just as it was back when this was initially discovered, and an additional /fail for not having addressed it STILL.
    Perhaps we can hope that at minimum they'll give us some worth while AAs in SF but from whats been seen so far and from past track record performances I am pretty confident they'll stay in their current state of absolute worthlessness on beta and that i'll need to restock more fail cards to mail.