Why not the entire island of Mare Estate ?

Discussion in 'Norrathian Homeshow' started by Geroblue, Jan 25, 2020.

1. Cyrrena Well-Known Member

That is what I noticed about that house, a lovely outside area you cannot access without breaking out.
    Breanna and Uwkete-of-Crushbone like this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Be very careful with that one; there's a weakness in the world that's not apparent, but if you fall through it, the house won't pop you back nicely to a safe zone, IT WILL KILL YOU. Don't ask me why; Mara will do it also, as will the 6-room Maj'Dul if you break out of it. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  3. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Well, it shouldn't do that. My opinion anyway.

When you all first brought up the room extenders, I thought it pushed the walls out, not just allowed 900 more items.
  4. elflover Well-Known Member

the hole in mara doesnt kill you, it zones you back to entrance of house. i know i found it lol
  5. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

That's interesting since I like to make my crafting "hall" up in the air so I get the 360 view. If I log out there, I'll fall though. I've tried logging out on top of the harvest box, which helps a bit, but leaves me cut in half by the floor next to the box. The view is worth it though.
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Shouldn't kill us? I completely agree. ;->

I'm fine with being dumped back in a safe spot; not okay with getting killed off. If nothing else, repairs get expensive. ;->

Yeah; I just thank the gods I have a good enough system and at least DSL (though we'll be leaving that soon; thanks, AT&T /sarcasm) to be able to handle places with expanders. :-/

But nope, pushing the walls out is what break-out coords are for. :)

Uwk
    Breanna and Geroblue like this.
  7. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

OH! Okay, whew! I could've sworn it murdered people... :eek:

Okay, only Maj'Dul and the Relic Tinker place, then. ;->

Uwk
    relieved :D
    Breanna likes this.
  8. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I think they should move the walls. Then there would be more room. Get it ?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.
  9. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh...don't think that would help; look at the Personal Grotto. That place is HUGE, as is the Deepwater place, and they only come with 900/900 slots (1200/1200 max with all expanders used), since they're prestige houses. Same amount as in a Personal Dojo, which is probably the equivalent of what, 500 square feet, if it were an actual building/house/set of two narrow rooms in real life? :-/

In my humble-ish opinion, they should base the number of slots on the physical size of the place: something as huge as, say, the Hua Mein Retreat (or whatever they call it), which has definite boundaries (I can feel 'em...ow), should have more slots minimum than, say, the Personal Dojo (my apologies to those folks who can, indeed, fill that with 2400 items and Building Blocks and have it work, with at least enough room for medium-sized toons to walk around in ;->).

They do base the Guild Hall slots on size of hall; why not prestige houses? Not necessarily all houses, there are rules for that already in place, and the devs would squawk if we asked for that ("You have too much stuff already!! Waahhh!" "Well, who gave us that capability...? Should've seen that comin', dude..."), but just the prestige houses. Folks like Cyrrena and others notwithstanding, not all of us have one of each of all of them on each of our toons, so it shouldn't be that much of a strain on their resources. :-/

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  10. Semperfifofum Well-Known Member

Do Not Press Button!

Much easier way. :D
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  11. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Heh...especially not on that box. ;->

Uwk
    Breanna likes this.
  12. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I agree that larger areas should have a higher item count possible.
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone and Breanna like this.