Why no dungeon finder on Kaladim?

Discussion in 'General TLE Discussion' started by solro, Mar 14, 2019.

1. solro New Member

Come on guys, it's 2019. A lot of us aren't teenagers anymore and we have full-time jobs. Having a dungeon finder doesn't ruin classic servers nor destroy communities, it just makes it simpler for people with limited time to do group content.
  2. Istavaan New Member

Because players want a close as possible classic eq2 experience.
    Bekkr likes this.
  3. Kurth Member

There's 2 Dungeons per level range, go stand outside one and use ooc
    Bekkr, Sigrdrifa and Namian like this.
  4. Drona Well-Known Member

Dungeon finders are plague on MMOs! I just don't understand why someone want them on a TLE server of all places.
    Siren and Bekkr like this.
  5. Fistpower Well-Known Member

It never actually worked for real content, its only used on live for agnostic dungeons and since we dont have agnostic dungeons....

And even then the zones bugs half the time.
    Sigrdrifa likes this.
  6. Keldo Member

The dungeon finder doesn't lend itself well to open, contested dungeons (aka the ones you do while leveling in classic). They're more ideal for private-instanced dungeons.

It's honestly not a hassle to do dungeon groups on TLE. The population will be hopping throughout the level brackets for the first year at least.
  7. Kindread Active Member

Please understand this is not the dungeon finder like you would find in WoW. It simply does not work for the content that is currently in the game. i.e. the dungeons are all open world, there is no instances to teleport your group too (outside of a few small ones that people rarely do).

At release there will be THOUSANDS of people leveling up together, you will be able to get into a group within minutes of logging in.
    Siren and Zenji like this.
  8. Zenji Well-Known Member

I hope this is true.