Why is the Warden Cure Tree AA Revamp So Underpowered Compared to Other Priests?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-snowline, Mar 8, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-snowline Guest

I'd like to get this issue addressed, why is the warden cure revamp so bad? It's actually worse than the really crappy cure aa's we had before. Will we ever get a real cure revamp, including adding ticks to tranquility not the stupid recast reduction, can we get a viable endline with 10 triggers groupwide that benefits from cure=heal aa's and creates healing when it triggers, can we get cure=heal applied to the druid panel cure the way furies have it.

I'm disappointed in the imbalance between the priests cure revamps especially the cure=heal aa's, I don't understand how we ended up with 700hp spread out (and overwritten) as a 12 second regen it's a joke compared to a 800hp ward, or 1600hp delivered in 2 seconds. I've read some templars complain about having a 1hit stoneskin for someone cured under 30% hp - well I'd definitely swap them for a 250hp heal, with 3 more 150hp ticks over the next 12seconds.
    I'd be happier if our tunare group cure got cure=heal like the way furies can have it. I don't want the fury cure=heal aa nerfed at all, but for 5aa's they get a hell of a lot more than we get for filling our entire cure tree with 21+ aa's. Templar heal on cures are much better again, Shaman wards on cures are even better and the myth castable of the inquis with potency and critbonus etc now applied should be very nice indeed.

Seriously, what went wrong with the warden cure revamp, I don't understand how such substandard figures even got into testing let alone live? Do the devs actually read any of the warden class feedback? I know I sound beligerent, but I needed to summon the energy to post/feedback on this for the 67th time over the last 2 years lol...