Why is the mage pet's wisdom higher than its Int?

Discussion in 'General Mage Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-Azzad, Apr 14, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Azzad Guest

I noticed today that my T9 mage pet has a wisdom over 1000 and Int just over 400. Why isn't that reversed?
  2. ARCHIVED-d4n3dotcom Guest

Your pet uses YOUR INT to determine its spell damage so its INT doesn't matter.
    WIS is so high to help w/ the pets resists as it doesn't share yours, it does share your crit mit though.
  3. ARCHIVED-Jeepned2 Guest

Cause SoE didn't want conjurors and necros embarressed by the fact that their stupid pets were smarter then them, although being wiser was ok.
  4. ARCHIVED-mirage06 Guest

Bhow@Lucan DLere wrote:
    Question is, what does the int portion of conjurer's pet offensive stance do for it then :p
  5. ARCHIVED-Tarannon Guest

Tenneth@Splitpaw wrote:
    Nada.
  6. ARCHIVED-Dsaint Guest

Actually whenever you have the pet's offensive stance on, it is raising the pet's power pool....
  7. ARCHIVED-Vanilla1 Guest

Kalin@Runnyeye wrote:
    Hi,

I did not know this was the case, and use my pet in offensive stance all the time soling... Should I have him in defensive stance, or is the haste still worth keeping up offensive for soloing plz?
  8. ARCHIVED-Masuma Guest

i soloed my conji with mage pet in defensive stance all the way up to 90
    defensive stance helps your pet with agro. Since you can heal your pet better than yourself, thats good.