Why I'm better than Gage

Discussion in 'Monk' started by ARCHIVED-Owain, Mar 17, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Wiou Guest

:smileytongue:
    Message Edited by Wiou on 03-18-2005 06:53 PM
  2. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

I'm now accepting applications for the Ilina Moon fanclub.

To join, you must be sexy.

That's it. Well. Sexy, but not as sexy as I am.

And yes. This is *much* better than the 'serious' topics that our board has been plagued with. NEVER LET THIS DIE.

-Ilina (sex0r)
  3. ARCHIVED-Wiou Guest

That would merit me an automatic invite then? :smileytongue:
  4. ARCHIVED-Tully14 Guest

Everybody knows half elfs are wanna be humans.
  5. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

Humans are average. Besides like I said, half elves have the best hair ;)
  6. ARCHIVED-JuJutsu Guest

Is there an auxiliary for those of us who are not sexy?
  7. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

The Ilina Moon fanclub is only for the grown and sexy.
    Um, If you're really not sexy, you could start it? Though I'm sure all Monks are sexy. Well. Except Trolls and Ogres. And Dallogar. Though I'm not sure he reads this board, he's an ogre monk who looks like Elvis.
    Well, that's what myself, and other people on AB have said, anyways. Don't ask us what we're smoking. We don't share.
    I'm level 40 now. Soon, there's going to be a whole legion of people better than me... But I'll still have my fanclub!
    -Ilina (whee)
  8. ARCHIVED-MoonglumHMV Guest

Oh...I see...rats and lizards are OK, but not us Trolls...?!?!
  9. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

Sexy is more a state of mind than physical looks. Though sorry. Ogre and Troll nipples are just wrong on every level imaginable. Really.

I still love you, though.

-Ilina (i once knew a troll shaman on EQ named 'Xexx Toys')
  10. ARCHIVED-elitewizurd Guest

11. ARCHIVED-Stormewolfe Guest

When I got my AQ chest piece I was made fun of by my friends for my "smurf" nipples :smileysad:
    Woe be the Dark Elf Bruiser
  12. ARCHIVED-Ilina Guest

/giggle!

I haven't seen any male Dark Elf monks or Bruisers wearing AQ. Oh, that's way funny.

And out of curiosity, I know Bruisers had a totally different set of armor for AQ. What happened there? Did people not like it?

-Ilina
  13. ARCHIVED-Gaige Guest

It was bugged and had texture issues. Actually, most bruisers loved it, and consequently hate and loathe the "monk" AQ they get.
  14. ARCHIVED-Stormewolfe Guest

This is true. The "real" bruiser AQ was much better, but did not fit properly on all the races, and was then changed to a hot pink version of the monk AQ, then a dull brown version of the monk AQ.

I missed out on the hot pink version.....pink leather and blue nipples would have been far too much for most to handle.