Why don't Tinkerer's have ability to make Adornments

Discussion in 'Tradeskill Discussion' started by ARCHIVED-arrog, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-arrog Guest

[p]Anyone know of a rationale as to why Tinkerer's have no recipe's for Adornments?[/p][p]Transmuters certainly do....[/p][p]Is there something in the works....did I miss something.....or just the way it is?[/p][p]Thanks, [/p][p] [/p][p]Arrog[/p][p]Permafrost [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Landlubber Guest

Umm... isn't adornments what Transmuters make by definition? So why should Tinkerers get to make them? Or did *I* miss something? A few more Tinker recipes would be nice though I'll admit. Plus there's that whole no-trade, tinker-only, tons-of-loams-needed thing, but that's currently under review anyway.
  3. ARCHIVED-Vulkan_NTooki Guest

I know where your coming from.. all artisan classes have some adornments, transmuters have just adornments, and tinkerers have none..
    Imho, I think that tinkerer also should get a couple adornment options, but I also believe that transmuters should be able to make the best ones too.. But Im biased I guess.. hehe.. being a t7 transmuter, and thinking most of the transmuter adornments suck.. ;)
  4. ARCHIVED-Liljna Guest

Tinkerers had adornments in the EoF beta, but they were removed before launch. We were never given a reason, they were just removed. Tinkering went through a lot of changes between closing of beta and launch. Removal of adornments, putting on no-trade flags and the requirement to have tinker skill to use the items. Again beta testers got no reason, it was just removed. It seems to me the concept behind the tinkerer profession is to make fun toys for oneself, and if this concept is indeed the correct one I doubt we will see tinker adornments. I hope I'm wrong in my guess, because it could be fun to get adornments :) But with a new tradeskill dev, we can hope for either some changes or perhaps a few reasons :D