Why do you like you're enchanter?

Discussion in 'Mages' started by Taltanyin, Feb 3, 2015.

1. Taltanyin New Member

Hey folks,

I'm resubbing and I've decided I want to make an enchanter or shaman character as my main. Rather than ask which is better, what I'm instead interested in knowing which specific class you like more and why? Thanks in advance for your response!
  2. Taltanyin New Member

Okay, the fact that I wrote you're enchanter and I can't change it is driving me crazy.
    Foretold likes this.
  3. Sogapa Active Member

lol....I clicked on the link because I was trying to figure out what you're enchanter meant....

I've been playing around with my coercer this expansion for the first time since DoV partly because of the new prestiges that add a bit of personal dps. I'm probably not the best to answer the question because although I have a coercer, II am mostly playing a healer, tank, or sometimes conj in a group setting.

Coercer is great for buffing tanks/healers. Illy is great for buffing dps. My personal preference, unless the groups are undergeared, is to have an illy because of the increased group dps they bring. I think they essentially play the same, though coercer needs to pay more attention to pet management if they use a charm since the mob can turn on you at any time.

Can't offer much in the way of advice on the shamans.