why do people charge more for adepts than adept3 spells?

Discussion in 'Necromancer' started by ARCHIVED-backyard, Feb 6, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-backyard Guest

i was looking threw the broker and saw a rotting thrall adept1 for 1p75g, after sending a tell to the owner (lmfao and never that) i was talking with my guild and it seems newbs think anyone over lvl 30 is rich. i wish i had this dudes name id post it in here, but has this happened to anyone else on their server, all necro spells over priced?
  2. ARCHIVED-El Chupacabras Guest

I'd venture to say, as it stands now rotting thrall is the most important necro spell, hence its high price. That price, however, is out of control... watch the price drop as there just aren't that many necro's, at least not on my server. It takes a long time for necro's to come into their own so the class is a labor of love.

Just keep your eyes open for another... post 30's can get money though they aren't rich, especially with prices like that.
  3. ARCHIVED-Daelim Guest

Heh I saw Rotting thrall on Ogouk server last night for 40gp. I thought [FaarNerfed!], no way I'm paying 40gp for my next levels pet. So i ran over to the fense and bought it for 6gp which is still entirely to much but better then 40gp. There was still one more on the fense for 11gp. I honestly think that when someone puts a spell up for a rediculos price like that they don't want to sell it. I know I've had an empty box on my trader mule and since i didn't want to sell it I put it up for 10pp. If someone wants a box for 10pp they can feel free to buy it but its pretty obvious that i don't expect it to sell. I actually got a tell from someone that I was crazy if I thought anyone was going to pay that:p I got a laugh out of it anyways:)