Why do I almost die just from going home?

Discussion in 'Lore and Legend Discussion' started by Robynous, Dec 1, 2023.

1. Robynous Well-Known Member

I assume this is "normal" as it happens on all of my family's accounts, but whenever we go into a house, life and stamina bars empty. What is that about?
  2. Evilary Well-Known Member

I have noticed a pattern of health bars dropping upon zoning. I can watch my Necromancer's health drop and refill every so many seconds just sitting around in the zone. I swear it has something to do with the auto regen...
    Robynous likes this.
  3. dunger New Member

I am assuming you are on lore and legend server. Your health is not going down it is actually going up. You are auto mentored so in town you are lvl 10. When you go into a house or guild hall you auto mentor up to lvl 90, but your actual amount of health and power is still at lvl 10. You don't notice when you zone back to town because your health and power are still maxed out.
    Robynous and Finora like this.
  4. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I've fast traveled to Qeynos from other zones. Sometimes my character arrives with full health, sometimes half health. Not in Legend and Lore. I've been in The Commonlands, and just used the housing tab on character window, and the same thing can happen.
    Breanna and Robynous like this.
  5. Sigrdrifa EQ2 Wiki Author

It's the automatic mentoring, which is based on zone levels.
  6. Robynous Well-Known Member

This is my life bar when I go into my Kelethin starter home. As one of the reasons I go home is to make something, it is very inconvenient to have to twiddle my thumbs waiting for these bars to restore before I can start manufacturing. Whatever reason it is doing this, it would be nice if it was fixed!

Okay, sorry, I cant just paste an image here...but the Life and Power(?) are a barely noticeable presence.

[IMG]

Ok, I worked out how to do it!
  7. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Happened to me again. I went from the Qeynos portal into Prestige, went in, and my character's health bar was about 2/3rds of what it should be.

Took about 30 seconds for full health to come back up. Health bar was yellow to start.
    Robynous likes this.
  8. Dude Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, it looks like it's working as intended.
  9. Robynous Well-Known Member

2/3rds would be nice! It's like 2% of life!
  10. Robynous Well-Known Member

I can't believe the devs really intended the game to be this much of a pain!
    Geroblue likes this.
  11. Geroblue Well-Known Member

I can't either.
    Robynous likes this.
  12. Evilary Well-Known Member

I don't think they intended to do whatever it is the lore and legend server does about jumping the levels automatically. Since they added that feature, it needs a rework to check and fill health on zoning.
    Robynous likes this.
  13. Geroblue Well-Known Member

Did it again, going from 19 to 20 crafting level, Frostfang Sea NPC. Green health, bam, yellow health. on Maj'Dul.
    Robynous likes this.