Why did Rhianen kiss me?

Discussion in 'Traveler's Tales' started by ARCHIVED-cr0wangel, Feb 7, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-cr0wangel Guest

This is just a short entry from my character's blog, you can find it here: http://www.myspace.com/alak I posted it here, for I know some do not read my blog but only the forum. Enjoy...or not!

*Why did she kiss me? Alak could still feel the pale lips of the elf on his. Rhianen, the songstress, a lesser race. How did she dare! He punched the wall in anger, the granite slightly cracked in response. How did she dare to kiss me! Alak opened a bottle of wine and took a sip to rinse his mouth. Did he like the kiss? No, he didn't. He threw the bottle against the wall, it exploded, creating a circle of red liquid and sparkling glass. Why did she kiss me? He could not understand. All he wanted is to bruise her so 'sweet' and fragile face. He placed his hand on the wall to calm himself.
    He felt disgusted, he felt as if he betrayed someone. No one ever touched him without his permission for so long. No one. The bard said she liked him and wanted to know if the feeling was returned. Lies, he thought. She is friend with Nayeh, maybe she sent her. Why they can leave me alone? Love. They know nothing about it. Did the bard was not loving this high elf a few days ago?
    Alak walked to his mirror and looked at his reflection. Maybe I should slice my face, so they will finally leave me alone? He thought about it seriously for a second, but the idea faded. It was foolish. I am rude with them, I don't smile to them, I do nothing, but still they roam around me, why? But the mirror did not answer his question. He was seeing a lonely Teir'Dal, a dark visage with fine and defined features, handsome or maybe fearsome, and dark eyes still drowned into something. He was seeing Alak, tormented as he always has been.*
  2. ARCHIVED-CheesyMuffin Guest

3. ARCHIVED-Ostac Guest

That's even debatable. She is after all a "queen" so she probably has people to do her hair for her.
  4. ARCHIVED-CheesyMuffin Guest

Dude, calm down. It's a siggy.