who're the two guys on the SF box? With the sword.

Discussion in 'History and Lore' started by ARCHIVED-arieste, Mar 14, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-arieste Guest

Maybe I'm stupid or something, but who are the two (or is it two sides of one?) beings on the front of the SF (regular retail box) ? I've not seen Roehn Theer yet, is it supposed to be him?
    Sorry if I'm missing something totally obvious.
    They are on two sides of the sword(s?)... the two beings seeking control of the sword in SF are Theer and whoever this Kerafyrm anagram person is, so is it supposed to be them?

[IMG]
  2. ARCHIVED-Stubbswick Guest

If I'm not mistaken, they are actually both Roehn Theer. A "good" and "evil" version of him.

I honestly don't know the story/lore behind that yet. I just read about it somewhere else, and also if you look in your raid achievements, you'll see achievements for things like "Flawless Victory Roehn Theer (good)", etc.
  3. ARCHIVED-thecynic315 Guest

The right side is 'Good' left is 'Evil' if you can make it up to the 3rd Floor of Palace theres a way to get a peak at him floating around.
  4. ARCHIVED-Orpheus666 Guest

A note on the swords it is the combination of the "Qeynos Claymore" and "Soulfire", unforunately I don't off the top of my head recall their True Names, I'm sure one of our kind lore folks could post that for us. :D
  5. ARCHIVED-Cusashorn Guest

Enoxus and Aeteok.
  6. ARCHIVED-Garnaf Guest

Basically, the one on the right is Theer's Enoxus Avatar (the Qeynos Claymore personafied). The one on the left is Theer's Aeteok Avatar (Soulfire personafied).
  7. ARCHIVED-Saelyan Guest

I have so much lore to catch up on, it's not even funny!!! Well, back to the reading....