Who is it we go to for our AA respecs?

Discussion in 'Bruiser' started by ARCHIVED-Pnaxx, Dec 5, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-Pnaxx Guest

I forgot, this is my first time needing the npc because my first respec was free and done on the spot.
  2. ARCHIVED-Pnaxx Guest

Hey mates, no one knows?:smileytongue: I heard it is an npc in the Arcane Science building in North Freeport, does that ring a bell?
  3. ARCHIVED-Bralstorm2 Guest

Yep, its the Arcane Science Building in North Freeport. Take the elevator down and he is across the bridge. Can't remember his/her name, but down there none the less...
    I think its 1sp for the first one. Then 10sp, 1g, 10g, 1p, and 10p.
    My next one is 1g so I need to start making sure I get it right.
    Just out of curiousity, what are you respeccing to/from?
  4. ARCHIVED-mace of night Guest

You can respect racial traits , master II choice etc...
  5. ARCHIVED-Pnaxx Guest

Well, for me, I wanted to respec some more aa's into the strength line. I had 4/4/8 and I actually am now 4/4/8/4. I thought I was gonna put the 4 into the second 4, but I decided to go with the riposte. Not sure how wise that was, but hey, I went fer it. I had the 4 in Avoidance before I just moved em.

Once I finish the Peacok Lines Quests, which should be this weekend, I will have the Nice Prismatic 2hander and will respec again into INT I think.
  6. ARCHIVED-Bralstorm2 Guest

Ah. I just respec'd out of the str line myself. I picked up a fabled 2hander and went down the INT line where I am now at 4 4 8 8. This seems to be working out very well relative to where I was at before. Solo at 42 I can lay waste to any green ^^^ heroic and have been even more effective soloing named green ^^^ heroics including Varsoon at 42. Varsoon was hit and miss at 42 (50/50 in the 3 times or so I managed to take him down,he is a 35^^^) but the other 35^^^ down there have been no sweat.

I am in mostly mastercrafted armor, Archons Flail and have Master def stance and adIII/Masters in all of my damage based combat arts. I haven't taken to adding adornments to anything yet as it is probably a waste of money at this point. I have always been an avoidance freak and finally crept back over the 60% mark for the first time since EoF went live (in def stance of course).

I haven't looked too much into the EOF AAs yet so I will probably wrap up my 50 KoS before I even touch it.

Safe travels!!