Who is going coercer???

Discussion in 'Coercer' started by ARCHIVED-Safetyguy14, Nov 12, 2004.

1. ARCHIVED-Safetyguy14 Guest

I'm on mistmoore and i will be going coercer!!!!!

This is my first adventure in norrath so if any of you fellow coercers have any tips or cool combo's or whatnot wanna fill me in :)
  2. ARCHIVED-Manusra Guest

I'm on Guk and Im going the same route. This is my first time in Norrath also so I'm learning the ropes as well. I played a crat in AO as one of my alts for 2 years which is kinda the same class so I have the basics down. So far I'm having a blast, I think SWG is going on the back burner for now. :smileyhappy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Lunah Guest

On Steamfont here..planning on going coercer with my gnome. First game I ever played online was SWG, so all the things here are new to me. But I am enjoying it so far! Being a mage is really interesting, cant wait to see what coercer will be like.:smileywink:
  4. ARCHIVED-PaganLeviathan Guest

Hi Fellow to be Coercer's!

Mistmoore server here, Coercer life for me :smileyhappy:. I have less that 4 levels to go to level 20 . I'll will definitely be checking this board more in time. Would be glad to help with any info I get and to learn from others. :smileywink:
  5. ARCHIVED-SaeriBrae Guest

Lo there,

Im on Lucan and i'll be following the path of Coercer, looking forward to it actually, not many people choosing this path.

/me waves