Who cares?

Discussion in 'Dirge' started by ARCHIVED-naMessiah, Aug 30, 2006.

1. ARCHIVED-jddrogs Guest

last time i tryed (last night) I was able to run selos + 5 other buffs ... selos doesnt take a conc slot.
  2. ARCHIVED-firza Guest

Oof Kitane, if a Dev actually reads that we will be mentioned in next update notes:smileyvery-happy:
  3. ARCHIVED-Rijacki Guest

Selo's, like other scouts Pathfinder (for which Selo's -is- the upgrade but only for bards), has never taken a concentration slot. No one has ever said it does. It is completely and uttely seperate from any discussion on buffs taking concentration slots. Likewise, Achievement abilities also do not take concentration.

But, all other classes -except bards- (and, again, not counting Selo's) have at least one SELF-ONLY sustained buff which does not use a concentration slot.
  4. ARCHIVED-juzam Guest

Well, other scouts don't need conc slots, so they don't care that their self buff has a conc buff. However, besides poisons, they have stances, and these are great AND don't cost a conc slot.
  5. ARCHIVED-munos Guest

I wish we could get the deaths door buff for ourselves and doesnt use a Conc. slot. I just found out that scouts get stances(I havent played any other scout classes). I understand why a tank class does but why does rangers and such get this. Doesnt make much sense to me but in the same regards why dont we have a stance other than play the drums up agianst the wall.
  6. ARCHIVED-DUNN Guest

I would but right now all my efforts go to the guy i can't get into the raid. We raid we 2-3 dirges and 0-1 crusaders. Who needs more help?
  7. ARCHIVED-Cichlasoma Guest

I hate to burst everyones bubble, but welcome to EQ2. All classes need something fixed. The devs don't go visit any other class boards as well. Complaining on the forums will not get anything accomplished any faster, but is a viable solution to vent frustrations with others who may comprehend.

I think SOE needs to comprimise a middle ground for their customer support between how it is done in EQ2 and how it was done in SWG. I think SOE needs to bring that specific class publicist support they had in SWG to EQ2, but be more careful as to how they implement future changes.

Anyways thats just my 2 cents.