White Dragonscale Cloak Quest

Discussion in 'Players Supporting Players' started by avashi, Mar 7, 2018.

1. avashi Active Member

Doing this quest for priest epic 2.0. It requires 20,000 with Guktan Guard, after doing all the quests I end up with two repeatable quests. These quest were set up as dailies I know, but I thought they change all those daily quests to be immediately repeatable for 2.0. These, however seem to remain on a daily basis. Were they changed or no?
  2. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

as far as I am aware, these are still dailies, though, the quests are old enough that, in my opinion, they should be moved to do-able repeatables as soon as the first is done, like several other older expansions have been.
    elflover likes this.
  3. elflover Well-Known Member

when i had started them they were still dailies , i went around killing the pirates was faster than waiting for the dailies to get the faction
    Mercychalice likes this.
  4. Tekka Well-Known Member

I think the only quests that got changed from daily to immediately repeatable (directly related to the epic 2.0) are the Paineel set. I could be mistaken, but I remember those specifically being mentioned, because I hated maxing out that faction all five times I've done it. :p
  5. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Thurgadin tradeskill dailies also... IIRC you can pick them up every 5 minutes.
    Tekka likes this.
  6. Evilnok Active Member

Actually this quest isn't part of the epic weapon timeline
  7. Rosyposy Well-Known Member

Blazen likes this.
  8. Blazen Active Member

Couldn't find the cloak primer last night. Will try again later today, if it's not on timer.
  9. Mercychalice Well-Known Member

this is the way I meant I believe tuptan quests should be done. they are old enough to not warrant stretching out the time to go out there every day for a month trying to get the faction for these guys. I actually only needed a little more when I was working on my priests, and did the same as some else mentioned, and found mobs that fed tuptan faction, and killed these until I maxed out. took me a few hours to do so, but was much faster than waiting a month.
    Juraiya and Rosyposy like this.