which weap ??

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Beagest, Jun 16, 2008.

1. ARCHIVED-Beagest Guest

atm im sitting at about 50% spell crit but was wondering which is better, Wand of Crystalized Plasma or non-mythical warlock epic ??? thanks
  2. ARCHIVED-Windowlicker Guest

Plagues@Nagafen wrote:
    8% to base damage is likely going to do more then 4% spell crit with a weak damage proc. However now that propagations won't alter the trigger rate on the wand, you'll probably see more overall damage from the epic.
    Also, the Epic has it's way of keeping you alive every now and then with the hate position decrease. It's especially nice combined with the claymore.
    Really, you always do more damage alive then dead.
  3. ARCHIVED-Beagest Guest

sweet thnx man
  4. ARCHIVED-thajoka Guest

I used to debate this when I had my wizzy fabled version. 4% crit + a meh dmg proc. If you really are dieing that much I would guess keep your deaggro. But I saw about a straight up 150 - 300dps increase in parses from using my fabled version verses the plasma wand. The Dark orb of the Mind is one of the most effect procs for dps increase and the plasma wand is very close to the value of Dark orb - 8% base dmg vs 10%. If you're not pulling aggro with the wand of plasma that is. I have a warlock friend and that deaggro proc sounds like a heaven sent proc for some of you =o