Which are the "game changing" Swashbuckler skills/AAs?

Discussion in 'Swashbuckler' started by ARCHIVED-The Dark Savant, May 24, 2012.

1. ARCHIVED-The Dark Savant Guest

I level slow, so I like to motivate myself a little by aiming towards obviously big, fun, major skills and AAs - things like Elemental Blast, Stampede, Lifeburn, you know what I mean.
    I feel like I'm missing something on the Swashbuckler, because while the AAs look effective enough, they seem very hard to get excited about. Potency, really? Snap of the Wrist - how useful is this? Reach stands out, but how much of a role does it play in the non-raid game? Swarthy Advance... are these debuffs amazing enough for this ability to have the same allure as Shadow Step, Time Warp, et al?
    Hurricane is obviously a big skill. En Garde, Inspired Daring, are these significant or just nice? (obligatory lol at Storm of Steel) Anything else that makes you squeal with delight when it first appears on your bar?
    I know it's superficial to get caught up on this kind of stuff, but I just like having a carrot on the end of the stick. If anyone can specify for me a few of the big turning points in the life of a Swashbuckler, AA or otherwise, I'd appreciate it!