Where's Hana to start quest Oceansfull of Good Food?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Hartsmith, Aug 13, 2023.

1. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I went to Tranquil see and used the wiki's waypoint, but when I got there, all I could find were the dancing othmirs and no quest giver. Also found very few shells in the see near them. Is there a bug or am I missing something?
    Uwkete-of-Crushbone likes this.
  2. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

She may be one of the more generic othmir denizens? Not sure. :-/

Is there a prerequisite something like a letter or a referral from a prior quest giver?

It could also be that the Wiki coordinates slipped a + or - sign somewhere in there, and it's actually something like (1087, 13, 504) instead, though I doubt it; if it's the area I'm thinking of, everything is pretty far east, yeah. :-/

Uwk
  3. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ah! Okay. She's on the second big island in the Tranquil Sea, the one that's northeast from where you come in on the "haunted dock" by the trashed old tower. As near as I can tell, yeah, she's at the /waypoint they have for her, kind of in a tidepool area, like east by northeast of the Bawgava Tidepools and due southeast of South Dshinn. If you head out that way with that in mind, you should be able to see her quest feather before too long. :)

A little bit more than halfway between the Bawgava Tidepools and the Earthshaker Peninsula on a straight NNE line. :)

Uwk
    Daryx likes this.
  4. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

I had found the location where the dancing Oceansfull othmirs are. Just never saw Hana anywhere. Couldn't even /target.
    Just went back. Found Hana at the bottom of the hill. How I missed him on the way in before is beyond me. (except possible lighting/time of day, cataracts, delayed loading of npc's due to low end graphics, etc) Definitely out of line of sight once I've landed next to the dancers so that even infravision couldn't spot the feather icon over his head.
    I don't have time to figure out how to correct the wiki, but it would have been helpful if the waypoint to Hana was actually to Hana and not among the dancers.
  5. Hartsmith Well-Known Member

Aaaand ended up having to use infravision to make the bucket sparklies visiable to my poor eyesight. :(
  6. Uwkete-of-Crushbone Well-Known Member

Ohh, man! Yeah, I had a semi-hard time with them myself (tiny li'l things, befitting pygmies, I suppose), but finally found 'em all. :-/

Uwk