Where'd my wolf form go?

Discussion in 'Warden' started by ARCHIVED-dracokalen, Mar 1, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-dracokalen Guest

[p] [/p][p] OK, logged in after the latest update. I have protector of the forst and chose it as my master 2 but I have no wolf form anymore. The /hide was off because I turned into a winged serpent after using the totem.[/p][p] So, where'd my beloved wolf form go?[/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Dragonrealms Guest

Did you try recasting it? ;P We had a forced AA respec for lu32 and I believe whenever you respec AAs, all your buffs get automatically dropped.
  3. ARCHIVED-dracokalen Guest

I may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but the first thing I did was recast. NADA. Redistributed my AA's and tried again. NADA
  4. ARCHIVED-Isard Guest

[p]Sounds like you broke it.[/p][p]You'll now have to betray to become a Fury. So sorry.[/p][p] [/p][p]On a slightly more serious note, many effects and visuals seem to be, shall we say, a little out of whack now. Maybe make sure your video drivers are upto date and blah, blah, you know the drill. I haven't checked to see if I can be a wolf or not since the patch.[/p]
  5. ARCHIVED-Arielle Nightshade Guest

Also, cast Protector of the Forest with /hide off ...FIRST...then cast Shapeshift, then cast your totem. You will continue to look like the wolf with all the other effects layered on top, but not look like them. I haven't looked like a wolf in forever, so not sure if this is a 'coordinating the spell cast' issue or a 'wolf form is broken' one.
  6. ARCHIVED-dracokalen Guest

[p] [/p][p] Played around with it last night and here's what I found....\[/p][p]Before: With /hide on I was able to stay in wolf form and illusions would not override it.[/p][p]Now: /hide has to be off to stay in wolf form.[/p][p] [/p][p] I don't know if they broke or ifxed something?[/p]
  7. ARCHIVED-Chayna Guest

/hide has always hid wolf form. At least as far back as I remember there being a hide illusion. I find the animal forms to be passe and annoying anymore. I remember in EQ looking forward to being able to turn into a wolf but it got old fast. I still find it annoying when I go to the bank and you have these ginormous wolves, bears, and tigers making a nuisance of themselves (along with the carpets, horses, and pets). I'm too pretty to turn into a mangy dog that is 3 times bigger than my character. We should be called illusionists since we have more illusions than Illusionists. Err... Sorry... Kind of mixed my vents... lol