Where you grind t6?

Discussion in 'Warlock' started by ARCHIVED-Nergall, Sep 25, 2005.

1. ARCHIVED-Nergall Guest

We grind mostly at the giants in PoF.
    But we kind of gaining on them and soon they will be white and blue.

Where are lots of 60+ mobs to grind on?

Poet palace have some but not enough to grind on ...:/
  2. ARCHIVED-AngelVyxen Guest

Harpies in POF.. great for levels 50- maximum 55 I would think.. unless they get too overcamped, but so far even if there are a few other people killing them, the spawntimes are fast so there's no problem.
  3. ARCHIVED-Nergall Guest

Harpies are no good to me :(
    White at most im 56 :(

Anyone grinding 58-60 anywhere good?
  4. ARCHIVED-Kvenau Guest

cyclops / ancients table seems good.

They'll be white and yellow in PoF, and in AT they'll be all yellow.
  5. ARCHIVED-Fyzzl Guest

People! it is time to stand up and re-take the high road to exp! I have seen the light!
    AOE groups! Pick a nice place ( Living tombs for low 50's) that has tons of group mobs 0, 1, or 2 up arrow mobs in a group ( YES up arrow groups)
    Grab a fellow warlock and a healer for the rough moments and go aoe'ing Exp is fantastic and honestly its a blast to watch full group struggle with what you and a warlock mate can reduce to rubble in a 2-3 casts, Just alternate aoe stun pull, devistation, aoe dd while you fellow does the same. Maybe for double up group you can toss a bit of boney grasp if you are feeling shy.
  6. ARCHIVED-Max122 Guest

Or just duo with a conjurer, necro, or fury in Living tombs just insane xp thats how I got to 55. Now I am looking towards different areas in PoF. Full grouping in Living Tombs is just silly I see people do it all the time and I know I am getting atleast 4x better xp then they are and ofcourse killing faster granted they have no warlock in their groups most the time :)
  7. ARCHIVED-Nergall Guest

never tried living tombs for xp.
    seemed to low since day one.
    been grinding giants since realese.now they dont give too much xp anymore
    poet palace and cazel are 62 lvl but arnet dense enough with mobs to propelry grind there :(
    i need a place like pof with 60-65 mobs now :)
  8. ARCHIVED-Panador Guest

As soon as they all get yellow - Harpies. I tried grinding on them while some of them still were orange, it worked but i got way too many resists to make it worthwhile. A lot better now that they are yellow.

I was in an exp group in Living Tombs yesterday, it just wasn't very great, I grinded like 2 hours there, non-stop, we chain-pulled but it only resulted in about10%. Grinding harpies solo at the same speed - had a chanter so nearly no downtime - results in more exp.

Also curious were to grind 55+, solo if possible because group exp is just broken atm, I'll grind harpiest till 54, if they still pay off till 55, but after that I'm lost, all higher lvls mobs I saw are ^^ or ^^^.

Also: You should still do Harclave till 53, maybe 54. Yeah, there are even green mobs (pre-buff) and blue mobs now but 1 session of Harlcave will still give you about 5-7% and that in an hour or so because with our strong AoEs we can rush through there like no other class.
    Message Edited by Panador on 09-27-2005 08:09 AM
  9. ARCHIVED-Max122 Guest

Just TRIO or DUO for godly xp. Full groups are so worthless its not even funny. I was getting 15% plus per hour in Living Tombs even at 55 but thats about it for that zone. Oh and you dont always need a healer I can duo just nicely with a conjurer or wizard for some insane xp clearing camps and having to wait on pops.
  10. ARCHIVED-pharacyde Guest

For solo there is a nice spot in POF with sandwalkers. Solo groups of 2-4 mobs around lvl 58. I am lvl 55 now and i always go there with a healer to duo tho. There is a mini event that pop a lvl 60 and the chance on adds is very real. So the healer is my backup :) Anyway it's good xp and it's very close of the village of PoF. With a good drink and some mana regen totems, I was doing 15-20% an hour (no vitality).

For group mob the epic x2 mobs are still good xp in clefs. The giants are still good xp in PoF if you have a tank that can pull like 2-3 grps at once and keep agro :p (Abysmal Fury and later Boundless fury are your safe the tank spells here, The 3 sec interrupt realy helps the healer) Those still give like 10-12% an hour. Personaly I like grouping more then soloing. Because when you solo you realy have to watch out for adds alot more then when you are in a group.
  11. ARCHIVED-Nergall Guest

BTW guys talking about douing.

Roots now are as hard as your DPS is low.

Douing with a warden is pure BG memories try that :D
  12. ARCHIVED-Tanatus Guest

Wierd that noone metion it but best place for exping is Sultan Palace area in Maj'Dul (up to lvl 55 I guess) - killing exclusively heroic groups of 4 guards of your choice (and patrolmans).
    Skeletal grasp even at Adept 1 is god send spell - I yet to see it brakes unless I start using HOs (which I dont use)
    Other good place is POF prophets (they higher lvl then harpies) or POF goblins excavators (same [expletive ninja'd by Faarbot]) - either mobs are lvl 57-58
    Well from personal observation best prey is mobs are your lvl +2-3

Oh ya almost fogot that truely godly place for low 50 grind is entrance of Silent City its populated by groups of 4-5 mobs 3 arrow down - to bad they wont go over lvl 52 respawn insanely fast
  13. ARCHIVED-Victicus7 Guest

I exp'ed to 60 on blue/green heroic mobs in solesk eye and living tombs....Solesk Eye to 54, then Living Tombs to 60... doesnt get much easier than that, greens are excellent exp btw... people hunting only for oranges and high yellows are wasting their time.

and i never used roots, blue and green mobs hit for so little can tank them... no root = faster kills = faster exp

forgot to add i was duoing with a fury the entire time

Message Edited by Victicus7 on 09-29-2005 10:35 AM
  14. ARCHIVED-maddawg138 Guest

i plan on grinding giants til im 60....best xp so far to me...plus they die fast and can sit in one spot killing them for hours even if they are white/blue its still xp and they will die faster which means faster xp
  15. ARCHIVED-Nergall Guest

Giants are nice xp up about 56-57.
    But then they arent worth it IMO.

I find douing with a warden the best .And fun factor is ridicoulas :D I enjoy the grind.

I guess fury should be better since they probably have the same roots but better dps.Not sure thought since our only fury in the guild quit :(

Tombs and silent city are nice xp places with low hp mobs that dont hit hard,easy to root and got nice drops.I like it :D
    Too bad they get crowded alot :/
  16. ARCHIVED-AngelVyxen Guest

Which giants? POF Heroic giants? Just curious, thanks.
  17. ARCHIVED-Tanatus Guest

If you not solo like me then best pick to grind from 56 onward to 60 is Ruj Cleft heroicX2 packs. Giants way to slow exp even at lvl 55. They suit for warlocks poor because they are mix halth of em +++ and halth are packs... Cyclops much much better because absolute majority of em comes in packs. Raptors in PoF looks attractive too (lvl 58 packs of 4-5 mob per pack)
  18. ARCHIVED-Victicus7 Guest

can easily duo the raptors in PoF with only a healer helping you... can solo them if you choose to root them

only problem is the named raptor spawns alot, and takes forever to kill as a duo or solo...