Where to quest at 22?

Discussion in 'Tips, Tricks, FAQs, and New Player Discussion' started by Eternalrage, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Eternalrage New Member

I've done BBM at 19 and i seemed to run out of quests, everything else seems to be 28+

i did irontoe fortress ones, the highlands ones. Thundering steppes doesn't really have anything to do
  2. SentinelBasch Active Member

Are you sure you did all the quests in BB? I usually arrive in BB at Level 20 and there's enough quests there to get me to Level 35 very easily.

Check this link out, it will tell you which zones are good for which levels:

http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Soloing_Timeline

Have fun!
  3. Tetrol Well-Known Member

Not having anything in TS - I would think there are at least as many quests in TS as BBM - it's just that you have to find them - the zone was designed before the "golden path" model. Quests are found by clicking interactive rocks, as drops from mobs etc. Personally, I far prefer that style to the golden path - I have taken dozens of alts through the old zones, and only yesterday I found a new quest as a drop from a mob in TS. Every time BBM is the same quests, in the same order
  4. Raelynn Member

If I run out of vitality while questing in Butcherblock I usually can't make it all the way to level 35. The trick for me was to take it slow and do the Gorowyn city writs as much as possible. The quest giver is right there in BB so makes it easy. Of course if you're good aligned you'd have to pick up the writs in Kelethin instead.

Alternatively, Nektulos Forest is also level 20 to 30. Make sure you go to the area near the Commonlands entrance to get the quests there because there are very few by the docks where you zone in.
  5. Eternalrage New Member

Okay ty for replies, im going to try Nektulos Forest and see how that is. if not i'll roam around BBM again
  6. SentinelBasch Active Member

Nektulos is a really great place to raise your transmuting early on, too, if it' s high enough to transmute Lv 20+ items. On one of my toons I gained over 100 transmuting there in a short period of time. The pirate captains always drop chests, and they have the same respawn timer as the rest of the mobs. Their chests also contain (2) items fairly often.