Where to go next with aa?

Discussion in 'Conjuror' started by ARCHIVED-Lamprey_02, Nov 30, 2010.

1. ARCHIVED-Lamprey_02 Guest

I'm lvl 81, and here's my current AA spec:
    http://www.beetny.com/eq2aa/?501g1@...455@21551@11@11
    My question is, where should I go next with AA? I nearly always solo due to RL considerations, and I use the tank pet to do it since I like being able to take on the occasional heroic or a few adds. So my priorities are:
    1. Making the tank pet stronger
    2. Making pet enhancements (heals, buffs, etc.) better
    3. Increasing my DPS
    I've been on the fence between first pumping up the conjuror tree with strength of the elements/fury of the elements/servant's aid, or going the shadows tree with minion's protection/blaze of ro/magic mastery/blazing conjuration. Elemental toxicity isn't coming anytime soon for me since I'd need to spend 36aa to get it; but maybe it's so good that I ought to focus on that right away?
  2. ARCHIVED-Xalmat Guest

Have you taken a look at my stickied AA guide? It offers advice for solo players on what AAs to get.
  3. ARCHIVED-Lamprey_02 Guest

I did, and while your guide is very good, I like to get more than one opinion before making up my mind.
  4. ARCHIVED-NhojNotnats Guest

I started following that guide(Xalmat) when I was lvl 64 with 110 AA's it worked for me, and if you read all, you can do variations of it..I couldn't be more happier how my toon turned out. now at 90 with 198 AA's