Where to go for answers now?

Discussion in 'Expansions and Adventure Packs' started by ARCHIVED-TheresaN, Feb 15, 2007.

1. ARCHIVED-TheresaN Guest

[p]Okay...someone seriously needs to fix the forum issue where it tells you "duplicate post"...and doesn't post what you typed at all. It's happened to me twice now. :evil:[/p][p]Err..but that's not why I'm here. I keep getting sidetracked.[/p][p]I came to this section of the forums to look for some answers to a few questions I have about some of the older Adventure Packs and expansions... only to find there's no older content in this particular section of the forums. :( [/p][p]I'm a relatively new player (about 2 1/2 months) and I have all the AP's and Expansions...and I want to make sure I don't miss stuff. Splitpaw and EOF are sorta in your face obvious, and KoS I think is pretty darn high level so nothing I have to think about for the time being....but the rest of 'em, I'm not sure on. [/p][p]I'd hate to waste people's times asking 10,000 questions that have surely been asked before, so was hoping maybe someone could point me to somewhere else that maybe has active EQ2 forums. I'm trying to not resort to total spoiler sites like EQ2i or Allkhazam's...I just want answers to my specific questions, and forums + search usually are the least spoilery way to get those.[/p][p]Thanks in advance to anyone who can help to point me in the right direction![/p][p] [/p]
  2. ARCHIVED-Delameko Stone Guest

This is a forum after all, so feel free to ask your questions :) As for levels: Base game - 1-50 Echoes of Faydwer - 1-70 Desert of Flames - 43-60 Kingdom of Sky - 53-70 Splitpaw - 20-50 Bloodlines - 35-40 group The Fallen Dynasty - 53-70