Where to find Sliver of Arcanna'se

Discussion in 'Tradeskills' started by Gudum, Nov 20, 2015.

1. Gudum Active Member

The recipes from the Agnostic Mastercrafting books need Sliver of Aranna'se, but I can't seem to find any information on where it comes from. Does not appear to have been discovered on any servers yet.
  2. Mermut Well-Known Member

Where does one get these recipes?
  3. Gudum Active Member

Far Seas faction merchant on Mara, don't remember if you need faction to purchase them.
  4. Mermut Well-Known Member

Awesome, thanks.
  5. Mowse Well-Known Member

Mudum's question .... the sliver ... where do you get?
  6. Rainmare Well-Known Member

since it's called 'Agnostic' I'm going to bet it's a drop from the new ToT themed Agnostic zones
  7. Mowse Well-Known Member

Ty
  8. Gudum Active Member

The recipe takes the armor from the new agnostic dungeons and makes it into an imbued version. The component Sliver of Arcanna'se is needed for the recipe, but have not found anyone who knows where it comes from, and it does not appear to have been discovered yet. Could be a drop from the agnostic zones, but if so its at least reasonably rare, and there are no chest drops off the trash mobs, so would either be a body drop or from one of the bosses.
  9. Caith Developer

It's a salvaged component, but there is a bug preventing the agnostic gear from being salvaged. Should be fixed in the next hotfix.
  10. Gudum Active Member

Thanks for letting us know. I couldn't find any information on it anywhere, and didn't even know about the recipes on beta.
  11. Adevil Well-Known Member

Just keep checking u.eq2wire for "sliver of arc". It hasn't been discovered yet. Tomorrow, maybe.
  12. Malachy Well-Known Member

I've salvaged nearly 100 pieces of the new agnostic gear and I just get "Salvaged Material" every time. Is this a rare salvage result? And if so, how rare? Still not disco'd yet.
  13. Gudum Active Member

It was discovered on Skyfire and Splitpaw on the 25th. Using only the level 20 agnostic gear, I've salvaged 74 pieces and gotten 6 of the slivers, so I'm guessing around 10%.
  14. Malachy Well-Known Member

Yeah, thank you, I finally got 3. Weird I guess I was just unlucky at first. o.o
  15. Malachy Well-Known Member

Caith, why can't these crafted items be experimented on? I thought all crafted items could be. They are only listed as fabled once they are crafted, instead of mastercrafted fabled. Intentional?
  16. Kuulei Well-Known Member

Not all crafted items can be experimented on and I am sure it is intentional.
  17. Gudum Active Member

The items are infusible, so you can at least get a few of the stats up - at low level, about all that is available is stamina.

Would have preferred if the Sliver of Arcanna'se was Heirloom instead of No Trade, since the armor is Heirloom before and after crafting.
  18. Alenna Well-Known Member

so is it only the ToT agnostic armor that can be salvaged?
  19. Cloudrat Well-Known Member

Other gear can be salvaged, but only the agnostic stuff gives you slivers and it takes tons of gear to get a sliver making the demise of the powerful coercer pet even more painful:)
    Faeonara likes this.
  20. Bazsun New Member

Is the agnostic gear going to be salvage friendly in the near future?