Where is the mount gear patterns for adventuring?

Discussion in 'Items and Equipment' started by Udonn, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Udonn Active Member

As a adventurer and a crafter, I have tons of crafting mount patterns, but I have zero, and have seen zero mount patterns for adventuring stats. What gives? Are they tied behind raiding, or rare drops in group zones?
  2. Thand Well-Known Member

recieps can coem from Overser mainky though i have seen some in heroics
  3. Laita Well-Known Member

The patterns to craft empyral, sambata and shadow mount gear is almost non-existant… only place I've heard of anyone getting them is from the researcher crafting quests... but I run 3-5 of those per day on multiple toons, and have yet to see one... :/
  4. Breanna Well-Known Member

I've gotten 3 so far. I think yes they were all from the researcher's.
  5. Bhayar Well-Known Member

Yeah, same experience, Udonn. Virtually no patterns I've seen and the same for recipe books. I've had zero drops on 4 toons for weeks now. It's getting to the point of being ludicrous that we're four months in to an xpac launch and adv/crafters I know across guilds are still without a complete drop of empyral spell books and horse patterns are virtually non-existent. I get the idea of holding players back, but I fear that if this nonsense continues, players will be looking elsewhere for entertainment value. And with the impact of coronavirus and working from home, many people have a lot more opportunity to explore options.
    Melkior likes this.